Little update on Tyler and I

xJenniferx

Jul 22, 2009
Overtown, Lanarkshire
Just thought I woudl put a little update about Hamish, tyler and I. Been months since I posted.

Tyler is currently out on loan to a fantatic guy who is giving Tyler exactly what he needs. Time, effort and something to focus on.

T is doing dresssage, JumpX and lots of hacking and has come on a bundle. I have been up to visit him a couple of times and he is looking amazing!!! He is out nearly 24/7 and has settled in a treat. Had a couple of teary nights, but to be honest, my gut instinct tells me I have done the right thing.

If the guy wanted to buy him, I have to say I would probably agree as he can give Tyler things I cant and he is looking great!!

Hamish is coming on a bundle. He has officially been diagnosed with sweetitch, but that is being treated and has cleared up!! He has his own saddle and is just being a gem!!!

I have managed to hold down a relationship for 4 plus months and it is going soo well. Work is coming on a treat and I feel settled.

I wont be renewing my subscription, which I know wont make much difference of be noticed lol, but I am not really doing much horsing atm :(

Gotta say a big thanks to Nik-n-Kia who is always telling me pop along and ride her guys (had a shot on both and have to say I would steal them both in a sec lol)

Jen
x

Nice to have an update - and sad about tyler, but a real credit to you that you can put his needs over yours :)

Good luck with the relationship - things sound pretty good for you!

Dont know if you rug for SI, but have found the WB summer sheets (ripstop white with green checks) to be fab - not as much cover as snuggy hood, but more than a rambo - and only £35 a go! Muich better fit, but not as hardy as the rambo - but more than the snuggy.

Shame man, sounds like it's been a bit of a hard decision, I often wondered what had happened as I hadn't seen any ad's for him ( I cant help it I'm nosey and in your area!) Good luck in the future and you will be missed x

newrider.com