little update from my herd!!

This year things are falling into place just brilliantly!

May has been the best month, with Alfie coming home, Jasper has a new sharer, looks like Jim has got one now too. We are hacking virtually every day it is just fantabulous!

We have also now got my trailer back because we decided it was time we had another truck, which I am over the moon about and so we celebrated by Hutch and I taking the two grown up gingers on a pleasure ride about 20 minutes away from us this weekend which they both loved as did we.

Hutch is riding a lot more although struggling to get to grips with Alfie but that will come, he has been used to push button Jasper and obviously Alfie isn't quite there yet lol!!

All in all it's been going great, my relationship with them all has changed too since it has only been me and them on the yard, they are coming up and saying hello for the sake of it now, before when there could be a few of us going up there at all different times they didnt tend to take a lot of notice of people being there. Now they know it's mainly just me, and if anyone else is there they are with me they come over and say hi and have cuddles. It's lovely to be loved lol!!

They are all really enjoying their work too, Jim especially has changed his attitude towards work recently and really starting to like it, hopefully should have him hacking out with us soon

Right now I don't think I would change a thing!

Pictures!!

Tegan is really giving jumping a good go too

Bit of an oops moment, he did clear it though lol!

null_zpsf55c4daa.jpg
[/URL]

Chloe loves her riding :)

Love this photo :D

We had random issues with Jim rubbing himself bald, he didnt make himself sore at all just bald, then it stopped when the weather cooled down, we can only assume his winter coat wasnt coming out quickly enough and he was too hot. Treated him for lice etc despite not being able to see any but that made no difference. Hes still got a really patchy winter coat, but then they are all still clinging onto their winter coats a bit but at least now we can see his summer coat underneath before you couldnt see any and he rubbed himself bald in a lot of places.

Thankyou for looking!! Can't wait for everything else planned this year now!!

newrider.com