little nick-nack gift ideas please

MinnieMoo<3

Aug 28, 2010
Cambridgshire
me and my friends are doing secret santa, budget of £10 (£ or 2 either way), the friend i have got its her b/day 2 weeks before (17th) so im buying her a 'proper' gift (pride and prejudice gift which she can send of to get a copy of p + p with perosnalised names in, shes a bit obsessed with this book so she will LOVE this)

and then for her secret santa im thinking of getting her a few little nick nacks.

so far i have thought of...

a mini rubiks (fake chines import) key ring - shes a bit obsessed again with another friends rubiks cube that i just have to :giggle: - about £1 for that i think

one of those mini henry desk hoovers, just cos she will again love that. i think i can get one on ebay for a few pounds, second hand, only used a few times - new ones are £7 +

so has anyone got any others ideas, im hoping to get her, 2 maybe 3 more little gifts

she isnt horsey at all btw :redcarded: but will love anything little and amazing :biggrin:

edit - 17th birthday that is

If you have a 'Hawkins Bazaar' shop near you, try there for little fun gifts ... they have such a range of unique things I usually buy my OH something fun from there for presents etc.

If you have a 'Hawkins Bazaar' shop near you, try there for little fun gifts ... they have such a range of unique things I usually buy my OH something fun from there for presents etc.

how did i not think of that! i love looking round that shop, only problem is when ever i go into where it is im always with her, the only downfall of buying for best friend is i pretty much only ever go shopping with her and others but never just others (she likes to shop :giggle: ) off too have a look on the website now, thank you!

newrider.com