Little and too large?

Pibstar

Had Piblet - Chucks away!
Jan 3, 2007
in the woods
Hi everyone, I have been riding this pony a few weeks now and hoping to full loan it from next month. Today someone called me a "pony squasher" and its made me worry. Am I too big?

Photo-0375e.jpg

Look fine to me too:) Unkind comments, just ignore. How big is the pony/age breed, and not being too personal, your height, weight?:):)

They called you a 'pony squasher' - maybe I'd call them...jealous?? ;)

You look fine! I'm nearly 5'11".....and still ride.....

.....my 14.1 Welsh D! :D

If I could post piccies on here, I would - I know I'm tall but he carries me really well, show judges have commented what a 'powerhouse' (polite comment - usually he gets called a psychotic tank!) he is and how well he goes for me.

I only hack him now as he's getting on a bit, but still enjoys the odd 'hoolie' about on the stubble! And he's still a psychotic tank!

You are not too big for that lovely pony!! Enjoy! :)

I'm 5ft11 and rode a 14hh coblet last week - and tomorrow i'm going off to visit some NR members and riding their 14.2hh sec d and 13.3hh/14hh NF - you actually look just right on that pony :)! I would just ignore the nasty comments - pony riders are always up against it even if they actually fit the ponies!

I would tell them to say that to a," 6'4" tall male Icelander" when they are riding their 12.3 to 13. hand Icelandic! :D

Just ignore people like that.

To let you know... I ride a wide 12.3 hand Icelandic mare,,am 5'6" tall...and she takes up my leg just fine.

Anyway.. you look perfect on your wee horse.;)

newrider.com