Liquorice home and stuffing her face!

Dark Storm

Well I'll be a Krampus's Auntie! :D!
Jan 4, 2009
Hadfield
Vet said it was a cracking abscess! Showed me the wound and squeezed it slightly.. bloody gunk squirted out and shot across the table missing me by millimetres! :giggle: Imagine a split in a hose pipe - you get what I mean :wink:
She's now stuffing her face on nuggets and hay - got a lot of catching up to do :hot:

Glad to hear it. I remember posting, along with Wally and a few others, just how satisfying an access can be. Sounds gross but I'm sure at least a few people will get what I mean.

Oh and you're on the naughty step until you post more pics!!!

Oh I agree about cracking abscesses! I remember taking my dog to the vet with a lump on her back, and the vet saying with a big grin on her face, "Hmmm, I wonder, could it be an abscess?" Cue squeezy cheezy gunk and a very happy vet!

Lovely eh? Anyway, I am so glad Liquorice is better.

Picture follow up shortly, it's clean out night (Oh doesn't know yet) so they get a longer run out :biggrin:

Picture follow up shortly, it's clean out night (Oh doesn't know yet) so they get a longer run out :biggrin:

Didn't you get a picture of the actual spurt then :disappointed: I'm one of those sick people who love love love this kind of thing

newrider.com