Lexi's 2nd attempt at Stressage!!

Lacetti

Jun 24, 2008
Essex
I went to Ramsden Riding Club Team Stressage yesterday - 3 team members have to complete 2 tests and the team with the highest score wins......

I entered Lexi for the Walk/Trot and Prelim 12. I hacked there mainly to settle her, but also to take the edge of her - it's the first time she's hacked on her own - she was an angel :)

Did my Walk/Trot test - came 6th with 56% - Comments were - horse not going forward enough, well ridden test on a anxious horse!! :rolleyes:

Did my Prelim 12 test - came 6th with 61% - Comments were - horse not going forward enough in trot - fantastic walk!! Lovely horse with bucket loads of potential!! :eek: When I finished my test judge got out of her car and came over to me - told me that I had a fantastic horse which was a pleasure to watch, and with hard work and patience she would be worth a lot of money!!! :eek: Told me that she had fantastic paces and would soon be getting 8's and 9's for her free walk!!!! O.M.G.!! I was SO chuffed!!!

Overall our team came................. 2nd!!!!! :D

My only real problem was my canter on the left rein - Disunited!! Since sending her away I have been having real issues getting Lexi to stay on the correct lead when cantering on the left rein - Idea's, advice and opinions wanted..... Please..???

newrider.com