Le Trec

I'm very envious you have a club, I never found anything near me
Where abouts are you? There's groups all round the UK.

OP, you'll love trec, it's such good fun, I've learnt so much. I've just started doing trec with my youngster, it's my favourite discipline.

Reactions: Native Lover
I'm on the Norfolk/Suffolk border near thetford, I had a look a good few months ago, perhaps it was the time of year and its worth another look
There's trec Lincolnshire just opened up. There's white horse trec which cover down to leics. central trec who do Warwickshire, west mids, Leic and Northamptonshire. South east England trec. But east Anglia trec is likely to be your closest.

The trec gb champs are actually in Norfolk this year btw! Annoyingly they were in Northamptonshire which I could've made but I think Norfolk might just be a stretch too far. If I qualify of course...

Reactions: Jessey
I'm on the Norfolk/Suffolk border near thetford, I had a look a good few months ago, perhaps it was the time of year and its worth another look
I realise your post is a little old now, did you get involved with Trec? I am in Suffolk about 45 mins from Thetford and would like to get involved, as a complete new comer, dont know where to start??

I realise your post is a little old now, did you get involved with Trec? I am in Suffolk about 45 mins from Thetford and would like to get involved, as a complete new comer, dont know where to start??
Start with the bhs website. They have events listed for your area and might have up and coming training days.

Or find out more here
http://www.eastangliatrec.co.uk

I went to watch an event first then entered.

I never found anything particually close to me, but there were some further into Suffolk on the horsedates webpage, maybe have a look there :)

newrider.com