Last week with Ace - suggestions please!

Ace87

Quitus & Strike
Aug 8, 2007
Bedfordshire
So it's officially my last week with gorgeous Mr Ace :( has anyone got any suggestions as to what I can do with him to make it memorable? I was thinking of taking him to the local XC course with a friend at the weekend, and getting dad to take some photos of us in our show gear all tarted up but other than that I have no idea!

Any suggestions would be very welcome!

Yeah that sounds a great idea, take him there and defo pics of you both in show gear. But also get loads of pics of you just with him, on the ground etc.

Make sure you do lot's of pampering and spend as much time with him as you can. I know that's what i'd do :)

Sadly no, he will only travel in a lorry and my YO sold hers last week. :( Really wanted to take him to a beach as well!

lots of cuddles and treats, maybe a nice bath? def go to the xc course and def get tons of pics, and even though it will be a hard hard week ahgead, keep your chin up as he'll feel it if you're down xxx

Sadly no, he will only travel in a lorry and my YO sold hers last week. :( Really wanted to take him to a beach as well!

i was just to say box to the beach and give him a bloddy good blast - he'd love it - and then i read your reply :(

in which case XC down the road sounds brill, spend some quality quiet time with him, get some pics of him out in the field - spend the day with him trying to get the perfect shot on the camera, pics of him in all his different outfits, make a nice book of Ace, lots of photos and stickins in an album, spoil him silly, take him hacking in fancy dress - that always chears me up - esp when the drivers give you stupid looks, a mini show at your yard , get some fab pics of you in your gear and him all dolled up and no box required :D

hope this helps i was just realling things out ;)

FANCY DRESS HACKING!!!!! Oh my god how much do I wanna do that!!

(hang on, this is the horse that rears when he sees a bush he's not sure of, how's a costume gonna go down hahah)

I wish I could book a day off work to spend with him, gonna get my mum to video us schooling tonight I think?

Whatever you chose to do take lots & lots of photos & videos. Take some of him just being himself in the field & stable too because in some ways they're the most precious of all. I'd just be spending time with him & probably crying my eyes out :eek:

I'll be thinking of you this week, take care of yourself.

newrider.com