Last minute xmas fancy dress ideas

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
Just realised in a couple of weeks there is a yard clear round and fancy dress at my shares yard!

Any ideas for a simple but fun fancy dress for me and him? Was thinking maybe a Xmas pudding for me. That we can jump in.

I was initially thinking of a snow and for Harvey and I. You have a grey so that is a head start! I was thinking a white top with the black buttons, white face and a carrot nose, and a black hat. Then a black hat for the horse too and some painted on buttons on his chest.

Reactions: MrA and Trewsers
I was initially thinking of a snow and for Harvey and I. You have a grey so that is a head start! I was thinking a white top with the black buttons, white face and a carrot nose, and a black hat. Then a black hat for the horse too and some painted on buttons on his chest.

That sounds ace!

Reactions: MrA

Brilliant idea thank-you!! I'm doing him as a snowman although not sure what I'm going to paint the buttons on with currently! And I would quite like to attach some stick arms somehow! And I'm going as a reindeer.

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com