Last comp before I go ..pic

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
So it was my last comp of the year today as I go in 9 days time. The ginger one has been amazing this year and for a 7 year old retrained my an idiot he has turned out pretty awesome and he breaks my heart every time I am lucky enough to get on his back.

Today was combined training and he was a little wild in the warm up quite a few oh sh&t moments more for the other people warming up than me as I am use to his strange ways now but as I entered the arena I knew he was on the ball. He gave me a lovely test and I came out smiling no more bucks thank god and I remember the test.

SJ was he was awesome he wanted to fly around but mum was a little scared (more of the scary pig fillers) I checked him to much on one jump and he put a short one in knocking the pole.

A very respectable 6th place and another qualification that we can't attend :(

He has been super this year and I can't wait to see what next year holds for the ginger one. This is him in the trailer with his new girlfriend.

Attachments

• Ginger las comp.jpg
    Ginger las comp.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 35
So handsome :) and wishing you an uneventful time and speedy return ready to bring him back to even greater awesomeness after his holiday :D

What a lovely thread and great picture. The girls and I send our best vibes for everything being fine and dandy whilst you are away.Tx

newrider.com