Paranoid!
Aug 7, 2007
East Sussex
Poor Sir Eatalot is now on rations ...

i.php

i.php

And goodbye ....
i.php

Kis Vihar -- I hope the cheque arrived ok! I don't want to go on the naughty list :p

Last edited:
Poor Sir Eatalot is now on rations ...

i.php

i.php

And goodbye ....
i.php

Kis Vihar -- I hope the cheque arrived ok! I don't want to go on the naughty list :p

Ahhhhh. Poor Lance..... ;) :p

SO PLEASED it arrived OK. :) Spoke to dad earlier, cheque has arrived, THANKS! No naughtly list for Soot! ;)

Still waiting for Dora's muzzle to arrive, but I did order one for Rio and he's got that on today!

I posted earlier, will find the thread and bump for you to see him :) He's pretty in pink! :)

Soot...whenever I see your posts with 'Lance' in the title it makes me do a double take...ridiculous really as Lance isn't all that an uncommon a name :D

YOUR Lance looking somewhat sorry for himself for his new regime - has he tried to tug it off yet? ;)

Looking very smart all the same...

Soot...whenever I see your posts with 'Lance' in the title it makes me do a double take...ridiculous really as Lance isn't all that an uncommon a name :D

YOUR Lance looking somewhat sorry for himself for his new regime - has he tried to tug it off yet? ;)

Looking very smart all the same...

Same here *lol* I always notice your posts above all others!!
Funny how a name can catch the eye, isn't it?

I thought he took it in his stride. He did rub in the side of the trough, but then he had a long drink and forgot about it so wondered off ... going out tonight, so will convince OH we need to swing by the field to see how Lance is doing hahaha ...

It's always worrying isn't it - I used to spend my time when I still lived at my farm, checking up on my section C I had at the time who had to be muzzled - he was a SWINE for getting them off. Lance will hopefully be better behaved though ;) !

I know, it's silly about the name but it really does draw you in - we must be tuned into it :D. Enough bloody confusion at my end; how on earth do we end up with 2 horses, bought at 2 different times, with 2 names like Lance and Anse (said like Lance without the L...).

newrider.com