Ladies I need help :) - shoot photo added

Kite_Rider

Cantering cabbage!
May 18, 2009
20150909_083228.jpg 20150909_083242.jpg Hubby has bought me a pro studio photo shoot as a treat to include make up, hair and two clothing changes, I have a gorgeous Karen Millen dress sat in my wardrobe that I've never worn but want to wear it for one of my clothes changes, only question is what sort of shoes do I get to go with it, I am seriously lacking in the shoe department and somehow don't think long black riding boots would work with it. :rolleyes::D
I'll try and get a photo of it tomorrow but it's silk and chiffon with spaghetti straps in a lovely nude colour, cut on the bias so it's quite clingy but very flattering too.
All and any suggestions gratefully received. I have some black strappy shoes but they just look odd with it. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: chev
I was going to suggest nude shoes but that might be a bit much with a nude dress. Gold or silver strappy sandals? Need to see the dress really...

Reactions: Kite_Rider
I was going to suggest nude shoes but that might be a bit much with a nude dress. Gold or silver strappy sandals? Need to see the dress really...
Oh I think Im a bit old for gold or silver shoes... I thought nude shoes at first .... arghhh I'll get a photo tomorrow, I did consider doing the photo shoot in my jods but I don't think that's what hubby had in mind, although I'm sure he'd like it if I wore some skimpy little top and had a whip in my hand he he he.

I only own one pair of nice shoes and they are blue heels, so every dress I own is either blue or turquoise and even that clashes a bit! Erm so I'm not going to be much help, but I'd like to see the dress as I like dresses I just hate wearing them.

Have stuck a couple of photo's on for you, one to show full length, it looks much nicer on honest, and the other close up which shows the colour better. :)

A little clutch bag, just a bit more dainty than the type of rucksack I usually carry ;) I got a pashmina off ebay for about 2 quid not so long ago and they do every colour under the sun :)

Amazing dress! I wouldn't wear black with something so delicate - rather go for nude or something that echos the colours of the dress. Gold or silver might be good, but it really depends on the shade. I think you should go down to a shoeshop with the dress and see what looks good. Strappy or court? Either, I think, depending on the style. I've seen some lovely nude court shoes, very plain but beautifully cut, high heels and patent leather so they look light , not clunky.

newrider.com