Kinpurnie Angus long riding boots anyone?!

Rubic

Equine Karaoke Queen
Apr 15, 2012
Glasgow
I hate derby house... they are rubbish but they keep sending me emails and this one has really got me thinking "oh they are nice, I'd like a pair of those".

http://www.derbyhouse.co.uk/Equestrian/Women/Footwear+and+Chaps/Long+Riding+boots/Kinpurnie+Angus+Long+Riding+Boots_554-0136.htm

Now on FB and via email they have given a discount code to get a pair for £75 (so over £100 off the apparently original RRP)

I've been riding in my nice proper show boots recently because I don't have any other riding boots. My feet have been so cold - these are faux fur lined... Oh I'm tempted....

I just selected the size I want and they aren't expected to arrive in their warehouse until 1st April... so that means I'm not likely to get them until next year then:unsure: oh well it was a nice idea while it lasted lol!!!

Good, thank you for putting me off even more!!! I was worried someone would tell me how great they were and I'd feel compelled to buy them! They do look nice though. I think I'dd just need to dig out an older pair of boots, clean them up a bit and shove some thick socks on under them (and not wear them in the soggy wet field so that my feet stay dry)

I have had a boot nightmare this year. I started with Ariat Windermere last year they went in the bin just before Christmas I then got Toggi Calvery but the rear zips come down and they are not waterproof at the back where the zips are. So still using my mudruckers from 4 winters ago but theses are split but still holding out.

I have just ordered ariat mud buster for the rest of this winter and will use the toggi for summer. Also just ordered Ariat Plymouths for comps.

I have my nice shires long riding boots for comps. I have dublin long riding boots for day-to-day riding but I have to say I have never really liked them much and have always worn my yard boots (one of the various pairs of KTY boots I own) instead. My favourite yard boots are now totally done in and my second favourites aren't that great for riding in (especially now I've been riding in my good boots). I know the dublin ones would probably be better so I think tonight I will dig them out and persevere with them and just keep on wearing my wellies for on the yard. I just saw them and thought they looked nice and sounded good. I really want Ariat Bromonts (the insulated ones) for winter riding but they are expensive and I'd really need to try them on before I bought them!!!

I bought some Sherwood ones for every day riding and have to say they've been FAB! Cheap and cheerful, they are fur lined - synthetic so no need to oil or polish up! They were in the sale at the local tack shop £35! Bargain. I have lots of Mountain Horse high riders - I have a new pair sitting in their box (can't bring myself to sully them in the mudlol!!!)

I just adore my ariats,got grashmeres for riding In and a pair of cobolt jodphur boots with the ariat chaps with suede on the inside,forget the name and I have a pair of ariat glaciers for my wellies,now have my eye on the new ariat wellies in ride away catalogue.they are expensive but I just love them they are in my eyes an investment,mind they are the only horsey make of anything that I buy for myself.

newrider.com