Kia measurements

MrKia+Me

Non member
Aug 1, 2008
Hello peeps!!!

Well today I managed to get proper pics and measurements of Kias feet not he seems to be 5 1/4 inches wide and 5 1/2inches lengthwise on the fronts and 5 1/4 inches wide and 5 3/4 or 6 inches lengthwise on the backs.

According to the printout I have this makes him a size 6 on both feet for old mac G2's???

Here are some pics

Fronts
DSC03484.jpg

DSC03485.jpg

Backs
DSC03505.jpg

DSC03501.jpg

Both feet measured the same is his normal???

I also took measurements of further down his feet incase I was measuring the wrong bit:eek: If I am letme know and I will post them too!!

Next post will be thw condition of his feet so feel free to comment on both fronts which ahve been bare 3/4 weeks and bcks which have been bare nearly 5months:)

Sorry if the pics I have put up are of no use but photbucket is being a pratt and not uploading the majority of my pics!!!

Nikki xxxx:)

Last edited:
Hoof condition

Here are the fronts

Right Fore
DSC03494.jpg

DSC03492.jpg

DSC03498.jpg

Left Fore
DSC03493.jpg

DSC03495.jpg

DSC03496.jpg

Hinds in the next post

Nikki xxxx

Last edited:
Hoof condition cont.....

Ok Hinds now

Right Hind
DSC03510.jpg

DSC03511.jpg

DSC03499.jpg

Left hind
DSC03508.jpg

DSC03509.jpg

DSC03504.jpg

DSC03503.jpg

And his hoof booties, makeshift ones lol!!

DSC03524.jpg

DSC03525.jpg

Hope these are useful :eek:

Nikki xxxxxx

The pics are very dark and I'm struggling a bit to see what's what but I'd read the fronts as 132mm wide by 140mm long, and the hinds as something like 132mm wide by about 135mm long (tape measure isn't pulled tight to the toe). This would be normal, hinds are usually smaller than fronts, although they can end up in the same size boot. So I would agree with a 6 on the fronts, but you might be better in a 5 behind, the measurement needs checking again :)

Main thing with the fronts at the moment is the ragged wall where the nail holes are growing out - ideally the rough stuff needs rasping back to take it out of weight bearing as it's not doing any anyway and might actually be stretching his white line and adding to his discomfort. Hinds look fine though :)

The pics are very dark and I'm struggling a bit to see what's what but I'd read the fronts as 132mm wide by 140mm long, and the hinds as something like 132mm wide by about 135mm long (tape measure isn't pulled tight to the toe). This would be normal, hinds are usually smaller than fronts, although they can end up in the same size boot. So I would agree with a 6 on the fronts, but you might be better in a 5 behind, the measurement needs checking again :)

Main thing with the fronts at the moment is the ragged wall where the nail holes are growing out - ideally the rough stuff needs rasping back to take it out of weight bearing as it's not doing any anyway and might actually be stretching his white line and adding to his discomfort. Hinds look fine though :)

Thanks Yann!!!

Dont know what I would do without you!!!:D

Got a pair of 6's lined up so I was hoping to heaven that I had read the sheet right!!

Thanks very much!!!:p:D

Nikki xxxx

Don't thank me until you've put them on and they fit :D

Pray for me!!!!!

He was loving the snow this morning and was pratting about with his makshift booties on. There was a fair bit of sliding but this seemed to add to the fun for him :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed!!!

Nikki xxxx

newrider.com