Keeping warm on the yard in winter

I actually had to get my hat out the cupboard this morning. My buff was just not warm enough. Winter has definitely arrived in my neck of the woods.

I actually had to get my hat out the cupboard this morning. My buff was just not warm enough. Winter has definitely arrived in my neck of the woods.
I wear a woollen hat all year round here. There are very few days I don't need one. I don't know why I bother with having hair some days lol

I grow my hair over the winter. Then in spring it goes back to bob length. Didnt this spring as i wasnt working. So its the longest its ever been. Was hoping not to wear a hat having long hair but its been blowing a hooley here today. I didnt have it on when i walked floss this morning and i had a cold head when i got back to the car. Hat is definitely required.

I usually end up wearing my buff over my head and ears like a grannies head scarf and sticking my hat over the top of that. I look ridiculous but if it keeps me warm who cares.

Yeah I don't care how I look when I'm jobbing on the yard here. I look like a derranged elf most days because I leave my ears poking out. I can't be doing with muffled ears and not hearing things right. I tuck all of my long hair up inside the hat. It's grand when I do settle down in the house though as because it's been coiled up it actually comes out with a nice smooth wave.

Reactions: carthorse
newrider.com