Just saying Hi

Dartmoor Pixie

Jul 3, 2021
Great to join this supportive group. Returned to riding after a break, and my daughter and I have just bought rwo young horses. So we have quite a bit of work to do. My grandchildren will be helping with their care. Always lots to learn in the equine world, whatever our age and experience, so I am hoping we can get some good advice regarding our new youngsters (age 4 and 6 and green) and will also be happy to contribute our own experience. There are lots of videos out there but it will be nice to engage personally with people who have already been on our journey šŸ˜Š TIA x

Reactions: lauren123 and GaryB
Great to join this supportive group. Returned to riding after a break, and my daughter and I have just bought rwo young horses. So we have quite a bit of work to do. My grandchildren will be helping with their care. Always lots to learn in the equine world, whatever our age and experience, so I am hoping we can get some good advice regarding our new youngsters (age 4 and 6 and green) and will also be happy to contribute our own experience. There are lots of videos out there but it will be nice to engage personally with people who have already been on our journey šŸ˜Š TIA x
Hello and welcome! Keep us updated on your progress with your youngsters - and pics, lots of pics!

newrider.com