Just saying hello ....

B.O.B.

Aug 2, 2009
London
Hi all. Am new to the board and just thought I'd introduce myself. My other half is already on here (Georgia68), so I thought I'd join in too.

Should probably add a bit more. I'm 38, only been riding since the start of the year. Loving it but still a bit nervous. Very much looking forward to getting my own horse so I can start to build a bond with it, and also to have something more responsive than most of the riding school horses!

Welcome Bob!!!

Hope you enjoy the board,and find something of interest,can I recommend the 'dozy riders' thread at present,on second thoughts avoid that one might put you off for good:p

Seriously are a great bunch on here,and sure you will find it a nice place to be.We love pics of course,will let you off as you currently don't have your own,but will expect you to post some as soon as you do;):D

I'm seeing four on Friday, so hopefully one of them will be the right one! Will definitely post piccies as soon as I have anything to show.

I'm seeing four on Friday, so hopefully one of them will be the right one! Will definitely post piccies as soon as I have anything to show.

four!! wow you'll be tired at the end of that day!!

Hoping at least one of them is the right one,and you will have some pics to show us soon:)

Hi B.O.B and welcome!!

Oooh - horse-shopping on Friday then! Looking forward to an update as to how you got on...good luck!!! :)

Hello and welcome! :) I've only been having regular lessons since the start of the year as well although I started with a handful of lessons about 2 1/2 years ago.
Have fun horse shopping!

Well it looks like I've finally found my boy! He's a 10 year old, 17.2hh, very sensible Westphalian. Now I've just got to pray that he passes the vetting.

Yay! :D Congratulations!! That didn't take you long ;)

Fingers and everything else tightly crossed for the vetting!! Have you got a date yet?

Will you be taking him home or to a livery yard?

PS BE WARNED - you had better have your camera on charge :D

Well it looks like I've finally found my boy! He's a 10 year old, 17.2hh, very sensible Westphalian. Now I've just got to pray that he passes the vetting.

Hi Bob and welcome. How brill that you've found your horse! Fingers crossed for the vetting. You're fully aware you'll be bombarded for pics as soon as you sign on the bottom line -yes? He sounds lovely.

The vetting is on Tuesday morning. If he passes that, I'm hoping to get him down to London on Wednesday. No hanging around!

newrider.com