Just incase he turns up at a yard near you... Scottish Peeps

Weirdo! We dont have any guys turn up at our yard but I shall be on full alert just in case!! Thanks

Where does it say that he is anything to do with horses in there?

Sorry, but is this sort of scaremongering really called for on a horse forum?

Agree. i doubt very much he'd be randomly prowling about yards in a bikini top (yeuch!) ... and on most yards ANY male presence (particularly a young one) sticks out like a sore thumb.

(had a horrible incident of 'grooming'/possibly more of the wrong variety at one of my old yards :( the guy ended up in prison! i always thought he was a bit creepy, but parents would happily leave their kids with him on the yard for the day - yikes!)

Actually - it is most def not scaremongering or I wouldnt have posted it! He is well known at various yards in my neck of the woods, but has now moved into the Edinburgh area and is known to be hanging out at one of the riding schools - this was before he was outed though !!!

Sorry, I maybe should have given some more info when I first posted this - I guess because I know the full story I didnt think for one minute that someone might think that it was untrue or nothing to be worried about.

Ading link so that people on here will understand what the HTA is all about
http://www.honesttoun.co.uk/eventmonday.html

Last edited:
newrider.com