Just bought a lovely horse!!

eml

Apr 29, 2002
Leicestershire
www.ivanhoeequestrian.net
Happily for her this lady came from a loving home through a friend to us. Sadly for less than meat value so she could have ended up any where. She needs a bit of schooling but is sensible and responsive , I suspect just out of practice. Not too old at 15 and perfectly sound.

Moral of the story no matter how tough life seems there are good homes out there ..look for them

lot1.png

My first horse was 13, and low mileage.. most placid mare too.. so sweet natured, and kind, never found another like her since......................
Your new horse looks lovely:biggrin: So hard to find, golden nuggets in the horse world:happy:

No I have cut back lots!! All by natural wastage/out on loan!

Last year we had 40 horses now I have 10 working in the RS, 4 retired RS ponies and daughter has two ponies (one unbroken, one retired) , her old retired WHP Intermediate, my pet/project and 5 retrained racehorses at various stages. We also have several horses and ponies out on loan we check regularly.

No I have cut back lots!! All by natural wastage/out on loan!

Last year we had 40 horses now I have 10 working in the RS, 4 retired RS ponies and daughter has two ponies (one unbroken, one retired) , her old retired WHP Intermediate, my pet/project and 5 retrained racehorses at various stages. We also have several horses and ponies out on loan we check regularly.

By my reckoning...that's still 23! :eek: You're mad! :giggle:

We had 32 here in 2007. Never again! :eek: 8 is enough! ;)

newrider.com