just been verbally abused by a white van driver!

eventerbabe

Dec 16, 2004
on my home from work, white van cut me up at a roundabout. He then proceeded to slam on his brakes and let his van drop back as he hadn't put the hand-brake on. He literally touched the front of my car so i sounded my horn to warn him he'd made contact with my vehicle. He then hangs out the window effing and blinding and gesticulating at me before speeding off. He was completely in the wrong. I got his reg plate and the phone number of the company on it, plus company name and i've phoned and left a complaint with the company, warning them i may proceed to reporting it to the police.

Where exactly do these chauvinistic morons get off on driving badly then having a go because you don't want them to ram raid your car?? i bet he wouldn't have shouted so much had i been a bloke!

Phone his company and complain.
A**hole

done. although it was an answer phone. I have experience with this company, they rewired my flat and are a bunch of cowboys! they never answered their office phone when i was trying to contact them then. I've only just got my car back after the dozy mare ploughed into it in the school car park. Fortunately no damage done but that's not the point. He was driving dangerously and he was at fault so to start swearing at me was not acceptable.

Sod phoning the company, he left the scene of an accident, he hit your car, I'd phone the police and put it across to them very strongly that his behaviour was abusive, aggressive and intimidating.

White van man once shouted at me '' WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU FAT LESBIAN!!!' I mean, yeah fat, but lesbian? how is that an insult? and anyway I'm a fat hetro-sexual. So there.

I shouted back 'REMIND ME OF YOUR MOTHER DO I?' Which was childish but satisfying, then I shamelessly drove away really quick in case he chased me to thump me!

I was SO glad there were no witnesses. :redface:

no damage done to my car thankfully. I am completely put off phoning the police as when i reported a similar incident i was treated as the person in the wrong, they insisted i went and gave a face to face statement causing me to take time off work which i'm not really allowed to do. They then didn't even go and speak to the other driver. So i'm not having them treat me like that again for no positive outcome :(

last time (i was run off road by a white van driver) i was interrogated. The police were rude, ineffective and made me feel like a criminal. I won't be going through that again.

White van man once shouted at me '' WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU FAT LESBIAN!!!' I mean, yeah fat, but lesbian? how is that an insult? and anyway I'm a fat hetro-sexual. So there.

I shouted back 'REMIND ME OF YOUR MOTHER DO I?' Which was childish but satisfying, then I shamelessly drove away really quick in case he chased me to thump me!

I was SO glad there were no witnesses. :redface:

:pmsl: :bounce: sorry but that is a FAB line - definately storing it for future !!!

newrider.com