*Jumping Lesson, pics and Vids Galore :)

HillBilly Rhaks

6/10/07 RIP George
May 25, 2005
Wiilt'shirrree.
Okay, Okay, its my first try of putting piccies on the SJ place - ooooh-er
Critique by all means, but pretty please dont be too harsh, I know my jumping postion stinks *cringes*

Just a few, as dont have much time, but please look! Ill do update later my friends!

Piccies first
betterjump_0001.jpg

betterjump_0002.jpg

^^^^ Sorry about the blurryness. These were our last jumps

Okay, who thinks I fell off?
funnyjump_0001.jpg

Huh???

funnyjump_0002.jpg

I can defy gravity! Video of it later :)
funnyjump_0004.jpg

funnyjump_0005.jpg

funnyjump_0006.jpg

All without Stirrups :rolleyes:

And one Video to keep you happy

More in a min/later, depending on how much time I have to spare....
xxx

Your position doesn't stink!! :D

i would just fold abit more going over the jumps instead of going up yourself if you get me?
Love the second photo! Remind me of my hunting seat :D

:D WOW! How sexy are you and your new hoss :D You and Dizzy look fabuloso together! I wouldnt worry too much about folding, getting used to how she jumps etc is the all important thing. She looks really happy XD Hope you had fun! xxx

Woohoo go you and Dizzy! I'll have to try jumping without stirrups one day, it might be like the wall of death though :) I might ask a brother nicely to pay for a jumping lesson for me and Saphy for xmas, looks like you two are going fabulously!

Nothing to add on critique, you look like you have a good secure lower leg :) oh and well done for staying on!

Thank you all, unfortune-alemo, I wasnt jumping without stirrups, just when she spooked, I lost them both...... and then I had to get try and balance back and find them again hehe
:)

xxx

newrider.com