Jumping 1st british novice on sunday !!! yipeeeee

little lauz

GIDDY UP
Aug 17, 2007
tHE BACK AND BEYOND
HEY ALL LONG TIME NO SPEAK !:)
Im really excited , for xmas my boss payed for my BSJA membership :) Im going to jump my first British Novice on Sunday i really excited any1 else remember 1st time they went affiliated?? tell me about it ..............

Last edited:
How bigs BN? 90cm?
It should be a real adrenalin rush and very competitive! :D
I'd be well excited if I were you! Nice of your boss to pay - not out of your wage/bonus was it?;):p

HEY ALL LONG TIME NO SPEAK !:)
Im really excited , for xmas my boss payed for my BSJA membership :) Im going to jump my first British Novice on Sunday i really excited any1 else remember 1st time they went affiliated?? tell me about it ..............
Where did u get the registration forms for you and your horse?

Bn Is 95 For Seniors I Think :eek: Best Of Luck. I Dont Remember My 1st Bsja I Was Like 8 Or 9 Lol.

Best Of Luck Let Us Know How U Get On :)

Senior bn is 90. Junior bn is now 80 but it used to be 85cms but they put it down as they thought it should be 10cms lower than seniors

Blimey How Things Have Changed!!!!!!!

Lol. Although Having Said That, I Amloving The Ametur Series Now As I Can Get The Young/inxperienced Horses Out At Showsround Well Built Tracks Without The Hassle You Can Get At Unaff Shows :d So Nice One Bsja :)

^^^^^^^ if it is a re registration (before internet and e-mail etc) then they need the horses and your details so you can remain competing with orig details n its expensive to change your horses name!
no i mean on the original reg sheet! on the right hand side it says reg number...if im regin for the first time to i just ignore that...?:)

newrider.com