Jump Cross Trainin

cobbychic

Oct 21, 2008
Norfolk
Jump Cross Training new video added

Well me a dylan went jump cross training on Sat and it was the best day ever!!!! He was such a good boy. He really tried. I didnt realise how fit you need to be though and I was knackered!!!! Dylan just wanted to trot round the whole thing so i took a huge amount of effort on my part to get him in canter.!!! Still we managed a little of it in canter. He took about 2 min to get in water and then I even managed to get him cantering through the water. How cool is that!!!

def doing it again, just need to work on my fitness and dylans.

pics to follow.

Last edited:
JUMPCROSS132.jpg

JUMPCROSS008.jpg

JUMPCROSS077.jpg

JUMPCROSS113.jpg

JUMPCROSS019.jpg

I was..... i wish now I had had the jumps a little higher but I was sooo nervous at the time.

next time though....i'm aiming for 2ft

Well me a dylan went jump cross training on Sat and it was the best day ever!!!! He was such a good boy. He really tried. I didnt realise how fit you need to be though and I was knackered!!!! Dylan just wanted to trot round the whole thing so i took a huge amount of effort on my part to get him in canter.!!! Still we managed a little of it in canter. He took about 2 min to get in water and then I even managed to get him cantering through the water. How cool is that!!!

def doing it again, just need to work on my fitness and dylans.

pics to follow.

I thought when I saw your location, you were at the same training as me but having seen the pics, I guess not. You're so right about it being knackering, I did training first and then the competition, was really great fun. Glad you enjoyed yours.:D

Looks like you both have a great time :D

What course did you got to?

Looks like the one that we've been to :)

newrider.com