Julez S and Danny out for an autumn hack with pictures...

Cate Ged

Oct 20, 2006
Fife, Scotland
Yesterday Julz S came up and took my old man out for a little hack, he was so good as he hasn't been ridden much in a few years. It was a lovely day...so here are the piccies.

Danny243.jpg

Danny244.jpg

Danny245.jpg

Danny246.jpg

Danny248.jpg

Danny249.jpg

Danny251.jpg

Just wanted to say thanks Julie had a great day.

Last edited:
Thanks, I had a great time too, and I think Dan certainly enjoyed himself :) He is so good to ride and I am always amazed that i dont feel too big for him! :D

Martini55 you should recognise the view in the photos? He seems to work really well in hoof boots and I have no regrets going barefoot, he is doing so well :)

Thanks for the comments he is looking so good and responds so well to Julie riding him :)

We didn't Bob's mum, he has only been ridden 4 times in the last 2 years so not at all fit and the walk up the hill killed me and tired him, although you wouldn't know it. Needs to be ridden more and get fit (Julie, hee hee), he is enjoying it so much, he gets so excited that he opens his mouth and puts his head into the bridle befor eyou even ask him. :D

Hopefully if I can convince her as she rides Dan so nicely and he is really happy with her on him, only whilst phoenix is off though, but he is loving being ridden so between the two of us we could hopefully keep him happy :rolleyes:

newrider.com