Jodhpurs ridding leggings

Brian @72

Jan 11, 2021
Hi do any men wear the new ridding leggings interested on how they feel and to ride wearing as I allways wear my wife jodhpurs when I’m on lessons

Based on the ones I've got you might want to be careful or wear a long top with them, the fabric tends to be thinner and clingier which may not be a look you're after. I know I wouldn't wear mine with a tucked in or short top as they aren't kind to the slightest belly, but they are very comfortable. Maybe if you found some in thicker fabric they wouldn't be so revealing, but my Dublin ones would be rather dodgy on a man.

Based on the ones I've got you might want to be careful or wear a long top with them, the fabric tends to be thinner and clingier which may not be a look you're after. I know I wouldn't wear mine with a tucked in or short top as they aren't kind to the slightest belly, but they are very comfortable. Maybe if you found some in thicker fabric they wouldn't be so revealing, but my Dublin ones would be rather dodgy on a man.
I wear my wife’s jodhpurs for lessons I’m slim so they fit me fine will have to try the riding leggings tights I like the ones with the pockets be handy are they like running leggings to wear

Are you asking about ladies riding tights? Have to say unless you want to show the world your meat and two veg it’s possibly not a great idea, if you mean normal leggings why not just buy a pair made for men? Or use men’s running pants if you have them.

Are you asking about ladies riding tights? Have to say unless you want to show the world your meat and two veg it’s possibly not a great idea, if you mean normal leggings why not just buy a pair made for men? Or use men’s running pants if you have them.
All the place I asked about them they say they are unisex just wondering the defence between jodhpurs and ridding leggings tights

We passed a cyclist at the weekend and I had to avert my eyes. His cycling tights were not only very revealing but had fancy stitching round the lunchbox area which accentuated it, bit like he was wearing a cod piece. Maybe it was some kind of padded area to make the saddle more comfortable 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: carthorse and Huggy
All the place I asked about them they say they are unisex just wondering the defence between jodhpurs and ridding leggings tights
The difference I find is just the weight of the material, the tights are much thinner and have lots more stretch to them, much more Lycra feeling and showing! where jods tend to be more traditional tailored cotton blend material with just some stretch to them.

We passed a cyclist at the weekend and I had to avert my eyes. His cycling tights were not only very revealing but had fancy stitching round the lunchbox area which accentuated it, bit like he was wearing a cod piece. Maybe it was some kind of padded area to make the saddle more comfortable 🤔
😆

newrider.com