Jess Update.....*PICS*

Flony_Pony

Apr 20, 2007
Milton Keynes, Bucks
I rode jess for the first time properly in the school today (after our nightmare hack i think ill go in company for our next time out!!)

Shes not been ridden since saturday as i didnt feel like riding after out stallion disaster yesterday (took flo to vets and picked her up again a few hours later! :( )

We were working on being 'soft soft soft' (tripple velvet advert?) and i think we are getting there, she has a copper roller in her mouth but doesnt seem to give very easily, but we are getting there.

Some pics:
ponys032.jpg

ponys044.jpg

ponys015.jpg

Then being brave we went through the poles:
ponys078.jpg

We did go over them but no pic. She was being really good so we were very naughty and we:

ponys080.jpg

Wasnt expecting her to go over or jump it but she was a star. so we left it there, but one more pic of the field after wards:

ponys082.jpg

So happy shes coming on nicely (even if we have a few issues) hope you guys like the pics :D

She will be 6 this summer - gets greyer every year!! Shes had 6 months off as she was a nightmare last summer and i just didnt want to ride cause she scared me. Gave her 6 months off to grow up....her story if you like is on my signature, her video explains alot!!!

aww so shes only a baby!! i really like her dark grey!:D

I will watch that video!! :)

she looks like she has improved soo much!:D she rears huge!! no wonder you gave her some time off!!:p

x

Last edited:
to be fair to me, i was thinking of her not me, and every now and then i was like hands up and open up! but then id switch off again!!!

Thanks for all your lovely comments!

newrider.com