Jess is lame

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
Just a whinge really, but jess is lame behind :( I noticed tuesday, its not a slap you in the face lameness, just a hint that you notice but cant quite see for looking, if you know what I mean, so I just figured a rest would sort it.
The electric fence was broken (the bottom strand) on Sunday afternoon, which generally means shes stuck a leg through it kicking at hank or flies so I suspect shes just thrashed about when that happened, there are no marks on her.
Saddler came today with my saddle and had a little sit on to check the saddle but jess wasnt happy so put in an emergency call to our osteo who will hopefully be out tonight if not tomorrow. Hopefully its nothing more than an over stretched muscle that a little massage will sort out.

Osteo came Thursday night and agreed it looks like she pulled some thing sticking her leg through the fence, she was sore though her loin so she got a good massage and seemed much better yesterday, im hoping better enough to have a little walk out on today but I would rather rest another day than make matters worse so we shall see when I get down there this morning

Reactions: MrA and KP nut
newrider.com