Jess' breeder is coming to visit

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
I'm super excited, I keep up with jess' breeder via Facebook, she's really active with her horses and I saw yesterday she's come over from south Wales with a couple and she's staying less than half hour away. So I shot her a message and she's coming to see jess tomorrow :D it will be the first time she's seen her in the flesh since she was a yearling, I hope I've done her proud, its strangely nerve racking :oops: Jess has been doing well so hopefully she can also have a little ride too :) Then after I'm going to follow her back and go and meet her girls :D

We had a fabulous evening, Dorothy was running late so we didn't have time to ride but she was super excited to see Jess and really pleased with how she and we turned out :) we then went for dinner which was super and had a really good catch up and then I went to her holiday location to meet her two horses, a beautiful grey QH mare and her little red dun 2 year old QH mare both out of her own stallion who she has offered me a breeding to (lovely buck skin quarter horse), if I decided to breed her, its a lot to think about :p

I won't breed her unless the vets agree whatever her lameness is, is an injury and not something likely to be passed along or if she came sound, no point taking the risk of ending up with another duffer ;) but its nice to dream about, what could I get from a chestnut and a buck skin? Almost anything but grey I think...

newrider.com