Jen and Tyler do Jumpcross!!!!!

MrKia+Me

Non member
Aug 1, 2008
Well I had the pleasure of being camera woman and general dogsbody for Jen tonight and I loved it!!!

No critique please there was a qualified instructor there and it was Jens first time doing it :)

When Jen arrived with her friend Alison she got un loaded and T got tacked up and ready to go!!!

Set off and had a wee warm up
DSC01098.jpg

DSC01101.jpg

DSC01104.jpg

DSC01105.jpg

DSC01106.jpg

Jumping the first jumps!!
DSC01113.jpg

DSC01116.jpg

DSC01118.jpg

DSC01121.jpg

More in the next post!!!

Nikki xxxxx

Last edited:
More pics!!

Getting bigger
DSC01124.jpg

DSC01126.jpg

Spread
DSC01135.jpg

Fan fence
DSC01152.jpg

DSC01153.jpg

Skinny
DSC01157.jpg

I think that she did brill and I have some vids for later but they are uploading as you read!!!

Well done Jen and Tyler on your first jumpcross was fabby watching you and the vids will be up soon!!!

Nikki xxxx:D

Last edited:
Sorry to hijack and to probably sound really silly but what exactly is jumpcross? Like how is it different to showjumping?

Again sorry for hijacking Mrkia+me! :eek:

No your not hijakking lol!!!

Well basically jumpcross is knock down fences cross country!!!

You get skinnys, spreads, fans, funny angles, and its all really safe as if you hit the fences or make a mistake no harm comes of it as the fence fall down basically like heavy SJ fences. The poles are heavier and the cups are like old cup quite deep so the poles stay more if you rattle them!!!

When I come back me hols Jen and I are going and she can give me a lead lol!!!

Nikki xxxx

I would love to do jumpcross.... safer than XC but still has the thrill......woooo

havent got a horse to jump though :(

Take it, it was raining, judging by the rainbow??

lovely pics though!!

they look fab!

Thank you soo much :D

Absolutely knackered, but loved eveyr minute of it. We really should organise a NR mini meet at JumpX. Tyler was soo tired, but he managed to find that last reserve of energy (surprise surprise) to do the round robbin.

Soo proud of my grey monster.

jen
x

Just so you know that it didnt all go to plan, here is one that i have stolen :D

I knwo Nik said no critique, but if there is anyhting obvious you think I am missing let me know :D Just want to see what everyone else thinks comapred to the instructor.

Tyler says no!!
DSC01151.jpg

newrider.com