Jazz's first comp with pics!!

Dannii5691

Owned by Ponies!
Nov 16, 2009
Well today was jazz's first comp. I enlisted the help of my fitter more aigile friend and we headed off down the road in hand to the comp yard that's round the corner from us, they were having a xc comp and I thought it would be a good idea to get him out where there would be quite alot of horses and just let him watch the huddle and bussle. He's a very hot headed prance youngster and I expected alot of impressive 2 legged high tailed action. He was a little :angel:!! Hardly any shouting and just stood and watched the other horses having a good old gallop about, in-between gob fills of grass.

Friend took him in the warm up pen to get him to trot about where others (from our yard we didn't just sabotage it!!) were warming up and he was as good a's gold. Then we took him in hand over that warm up jump. All I can say is defo future show jumper in the making!! I regualry loose school June over jumps and he follows her quite happily!

We ended up entering him in the clear round in hand and fitter friend took him round. They went clear and he got his very first rosette!! He was ever so pleased with himself!! We watched a few friends go round then headed back to the yard. He was ever so calm!! Very proud mummy moment! He had even managed to keep clean after I bathed him last night!! A's promised the pics!!

Bath time!! Resembling a jousting pony!
ab4c9735.jpg

With friend watching the warm up!
51efbd9f.jpg

Hey mum
015f1e30.jpg

In the warm up ring
e23ca433.jpg

Big jump for a little pony!!
678625fd.jpg

Sorry didn't get any pics of his clear round but after wards with his rosette
7af12b2b.jpg

Couldnt be any prouder of him!!!

What a gorgeous ponio - and what a little star - bet you thrilled at how well he behaved and the rosette is just the icing on the cake isnt it? First of many I bet!:biggrin:

His summer coat is starting to look lovely Dannii!!

Well done you and well done Jazz.

It gets so busy at Warren Farm, I bet he had loads to look at :biggrin:

It wasn't overly busy which was good but defo alot to look at for him! but tammys grass was just to lush to ignore haha!! But defo his coat is looking nice ATM

Jen jazz says "aunty Jenny you haz stoled mi funder!! Just looks at me jump!! I'm gunna be on one of them teevee pwogrammes. Like da big ones!"

Cortasana rosette was defo icing on the cake. It's hung up on my rear view mirror!! Proud mummy doesn't even come close!?

There is a sj day on Saturday we are heading to I think! More so as it will be quite busy and I want him to see everything before the showing starts in may! He was also more well behaved than some of the horses competing!

OOOooooo JAZZZY you clever little boy! :biggrin:

He is looking stunning with his summer coat danni! :inlove:

He certainly has somthing about him, and WOW that jump! :angel:

He does look lovely but I'm baised!! But when he wants to he does have alot of presence! He has a gorge jump he doesn't half tuck. I have a bum pic of him jumping he has his back legs lovely and tucked in! Keep an eye out for him at Olympia!! Well a mummy can dream!

Ooooh please show the pic :biggrin:

I must get myself a Jazzy one day, he just looks so much fun!!

I think June & Jazz wil just look brilliant in a pairs trap, they would just look so cute!

Nothing wrong with dreaming....me & Finn will meet you at badminton :wink:

036911e2.jpg

I know I can't wait until he is old enough to be broken to drive! He's 2 on Saturday so he will be old enough to work with properly next summer, and hopefully by that time I will have had june out driving and she can have some time under saddle maybe bringing her jumping on a's she will be rising 5 by then!! Come ride her vicki!

Awww bless his little hoofies, what a carefull chappy! :happy:

and DONT TEMPT ME! you do realise if i come up and ride, one of them just has to come home with me! :wink:

In all seriousness how far are you away from moi!?

They're all just making sure they cleared the jump! There was a very small xc course, the lr's go round it, if I was fit enough (or friend had the energy) I would have entered him!!

newrider.com