Jane & Ziggy 1 Day to Go?!

Flipo's Mum

Heavy owner of a Heavy
Aug 17, 2009
Perthshire, Scotland
I'm not a stalker, but I seem to think that tomorrow is the big day for riding Ziggy for the first time since his colic. Just wanted to say I'm so glad things have gone so well, your determination in nursing him through this has paid off and getting to this point must just feel wonderful after all the dark days. we will be thinking of you, and of course, will need some photographic proof.:wink: Have fun!:bounce:

Oh I must have missed the thread where Jane said she was going to start riding Zigs again. I hope it goes well Jane - although I'm sure you'll be taking it easy so should hopefully be uneventful! And what lovely weather for a first ride!! Report back soon!

Sorry all for silence and lurking. The cafe opened today and I have not had 5 seconds to sit at the PC for the last week.

I'm stlil planning to ride himself on Sunday, just for 10 mins. My weekend sharer is coming up to the school with us and we'll both have a little go.

Care of all my animals is fully outsourced at present, so despite the weather it looks as if it is Ziggy's sharers who'll be bringing him back into work. Never mind eh!

I will do my best to take pics and post them on Sunday.

Love to all and sorry for the silence... :running:

newrider.com