Jack the abandoned dog..

Dark Storm

Well I'll be a Krampus's Auntie! :D!
Jan 4, 2009
Hadfield
He was found in the early hours of Sept 17th wrapped in an orange sheet, sadly passed away before help arrived.. He's on face book under Justice For Jack, if you find it, beware the photo's are graphic.. and very sad..

Justice for Jack

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=149492061753712&v=wall

**warning the pictures are heartbreaking**

Whitehall rescue is run by someone i know, Brian. It was Brian who first got me started taking dogs in from the stray kennels and getting them rehomed, and from there going on to the fostering i do now. I also met my husband at Brians Garage lol.

Please, please join his group and help the fight for his cause to bring the owners of this poor dog to justice ... no animal should ever ever have to suffer the way he has .... and if they`d have just knocked on the door when they left him, he may have a chance at life .. a slim one but at least a chance. :'(

Can you cross post this anywhere you can please, someone somewhere will know who these barstewards are ... !!! (it is Leeds/Morley area)

The pictures are awful :cry:

WHY would someone let it get that bad ........ dog food isnt expensive, own brand value stuff, scraps from meals. So sad

I do think it's terrible, but maybe just maybe the dog was a stray and happened to have been found by someone who left it at the sanctuary?

Like cats a lot of dogs when so weak and thin would just hide away.

sounds horrible I know but if it was someone's pet and they allowed it to get into that state simply from malnourishment then I think they'd have probably just let it die at home without taking the risk of taking it to outside a rescue centre?

Feel sorry for the little dog whatever way.

Even if the people/person who left him outside the sanctuary didn't own/starve him, they contributed to his death by not alerting the sanctuary that he was there . . . although a dog in this condition was surely unlikely to survive anyway.

Makes me ill.

N

OMG :stomp::stomp::stomp::stomp::cry::cry::cry::cry:

anyone who is cruel to animals should be be strung up ... poor jack. This has made me angry at the person who left him but at the same time i am so sad for jack.

I do think it's terrible, but maybe just maybe the dog was a stray and happened to have been found by someone who left it at the sanctuary?

Like cats a lot of dogs when so weak and thin would just hide away.

sounds horrible I know but if it was someone's pet and they allowed it to get into that state simply from malnourishment then I think they'd have probably just let it die at home without taking the risk of taking it to outside a rescue centre?

Feel sorry for the little dog whatever way.

Have you not seen that program on friday night where they just leave the dog(s) locked away and abandoned in houses? There was that lovely german shepard living with all those dead cats.

Have you not seen that program on friday night where they just leave the dog(s) locked away and abandoned in houses? There was that lovely german shepard living with all those dead cats.

no, I didn't. but surely they're then locked in til their death? Where as this dog was taken by someone to the sanctuary? I'm not saying it's right at all but simply someone might have found him already very near to death and just did what they thought would be best rather then leaving him in a hedge or something?

Again, please don't for a minute think I'm suggesting it's 'right' but no-one really knows what did happen? The little dog might have been found already dead or someone might have found it, taken it home but it died anyway so they thought it best to leave it at a sanctuary (dogs cost quite a lot to get disposed of, even if they arn't yours)

Of course if someone did deliberately own and starve the little dog then of course they should be prosecuted and tried to be found.

These folk are inadequate, unable to feel empathy or sympathy for anyone or anything else.

Loads of studies suggest that animal cruelty and cruelty towards people go hand in hand. First the animals get it, then they start on defensless people.

Where as this dog was taken by someone to the sanctuary? I'm not saying it's right at all but simply someone might have found him already very near to death and just did what they thought would be best rather then leaving him in a hedge or something?

You just wouldn`t do that though .... You`d ring the RSPCA or go to a vets and say "it`s not mine, i swear, i found this dog at so and so park/road/street, it needs help urgently"

Jack was roughly a year old ..... even strays very, very, very, VERY rarely get into this state. First and foremost a stray is constantly on the move, through tarmac paved streets, the claws are worn not overgrown. Make no mistake this IS human inflicted ... The sores on his sides are (most probably) from being caged/kennelled in a small space so spending a lot of time laying down (think of bedridden people and bed sores ... from pressure applied in the same space over time).

Some one out there knows who this boy belonged to

Perhaps a person knew the person that let this happen and when the dog took a turn for the worse i.e stopped moving etc they took matters into their own hands but didn't want to be found and have to name the people they knew?

Someone didn't just find this dog like that, what and then go home and get a sheet?

Some sick bastard let this happen, poor Jack :(

Perhaps a person knew the person that let this happen and when the dog took a turn for the worse i.e stopped moving etc they took matters into their own hands but didn't want to be found and have to name the people they knew?

Couldn`t agree with you more ..... I think this is what happened. This is why i keep saying "someone out there knows who did this".

Someone didn't just find this dog like that, what and then go home and get a sheet?

Some sick bastard let this happen, poor Jack :(

If that is true then to me that person is just as guilty. Why leave it until the animal is practially dead and a skeleton before acting. No-one will know what actually happened, but that poor dog had a horrendous end:stomp:

I saw this yesterday on a whippet site I go on and it just beggars belief that there are scum out there who would do this to such a beautiful young dog :banghead: And folk wonder why I prefer animals to people!!!

I've signed the petition and will get Neil to do so too once he gets up.

There are some wicked people in this world. If they could not afford to have kept him they should of handed him over before he got anywhere near that state. Probably really judgemental now but i bet they could afford there fags and booze!! Poor little thing, atleast hes not suffering at the hands of these people anymore. It makes me so sad and angry, i just cant even get my head round how they can!!

I find it weird that people are trying to piece together the story and some how sugar coat it or justify it. He wasn't found and left by someone attempting to do a good deed. He was neglected to the point of torture and then left, probably from a last minute feeling of guilt, to be dealt with by the rescue centre....

Tragic and disgusting

newrider.com