Its the weekend (does a little dance) - what are we all doing?

Carrie+Morgan

Oct 1, 2008
Kent
Yeah its finally here, this week has seemed such a long hard week as my son's have both decided that sleep is for the weak - just forgot to mention it to me so I have bags under my eyes that look like bin liners - oh the joy's of parenting!

Anyway what are we all doing this weekend?

I am taking my boys to the park, getting all my ingredients ready for a mothers day dinner (gammon topped with mustard and sugar - its amazing or beer can chicken, cant decide).

Then have a saddler appointment for 3pm, hope Jade behaves ;) and must do some poo picking, then Sunday I am being allowed a few hours with Jade as it is mothers day (this is my present) then going to take my boys swimming.

Should be a good weekend.

Would love to hear what everybody else is doing :D

My OH has been away for three weeks (he's in the Army), got back yesterday so today I am going to say hello to Tia and give her a carrot, then evening in with him catching up, tomorrow lesson with Tia and maybe try a new saddle, then out for dinner to a nice restaurant, so I can get glammed up,:D and wear my new LBD, Sunday hopefully a hack out, round to my mum's for Mother's Day and chilling with my OH in the evening as he is away again next week!

Have a good one :)

Well, am lucky enough not to be in work tomorrow until 2pm - yaye! Horsey time in the morning for me and OH - hopefully more lovely schooling on madam (she's doing so well atm). Sunday probably more horse time, mum in law may pop down and say hi to the horses too so that will be nice. Have been organising flowers all round for both sets of mom's!!! OH may well be making a nice meal for us Sat night - something with chicken (am definitely growing feathers I eat so much of the stuff!!!). And I definitely want to feng shui my tack room - its got rather out of hand and I can't seem to find anything, plus all my grooming stuff needs a good sort out.

Working tomorrow for my YO, I get the better end of the deal, she mucks out whilst I exercise all her horses :D then will have a play with Whisper, still getting used to each other at the moment, will probably end up going for a hack too with YO.

Sunday, whatever my mum wants to do, probably a spot of shopping, if not then riding again! :D then round to boyfriends for the evening.

ETA: also washing, cleaning and ironing in and around all the other stuff :rolleyes:

Riding lesson tonight.

Up to ride first thing, maybe hack out. Back down to Brighton for lunch with friends. Then back to yard as friend and her autistic son are coming to see the horses. He's never seen a real horse but hoping he will like it. Evening - drinks and then home.

SUnday - helping at rescue in morning then afternoon with Izzy. Bunch of us are doing pole work in the school, so some riding, some being pole monitor. Lots of grooming too. I love grooming!

hope to get the boys out for a ride, but our field was still under snow earlier this week! am off to murrayfield tomorrow for the Scotland Vs England six nations game so incredibly excited about that! although it's a school trip so i'll have 40 hyperactive, sugar fuelled teenagers to keep an eye on aswell as the game :rolleyes: :D

Unfortunately i am working the night shifts (overtime) fri and sat nights but i won't let that interfere too much with my weekend, and.....

......I have a lesson tommorrow! Yay!!:D Will be my first with Indie and my first lesson in almost 10 years :eek::eek:

I also have tack to clean, tack room to clean, electric fencing to deal with and a stable to gut and new bed down.

Sunday is a night off and will have house work to do, riding then relaxing! Or if the sun is out horses need minimum of tail washes but hopefully baths too :)

Enjoy your weekend peeps :)

Quietish weekend as not got any money. Staying in tonight, roast chicken and the ever present vino blanco. Bit of a lie in tomorrow, then cycle down to Claire's, finally having my 2nd riding lesson on Harvey - hoping he will be an angel but we shall see! - muck out (I love it!) and potter around with ponies. Cycle home, do some work on application for postgrad funding at work (yawn!) and OH hopefully cooking me something delicious. Ride again Sunday morning then go to see OH's mum, play with wee baby nephew, drink wine and eat delicious roast dinner. Go to bed at about 8pm and get a good 10 hours ready for Monday morning!

Ugh, don't want to think about Monday!!

Bluntcrayon...........Roast Chicken and white wine!!
It does not matter about having no money when you have that!:p

Heh I personally have no money... OH and I have a decent amount left in the 'house pot' this month so that means cosy nights in with nice dinners until payday, ain't all bad :p

Off out in a few to a rock club, then Zingy and I are playing tomorrow with her ponies and I get to learn to drive!! Should be fun, been missing my horsey time something rotten! :D

Went for a ride this afternoon and then to the pub... LOVE Flex days!!! Was a good girl this morning and did the housework so I can go for a guilt free ride on the Downs tomorrow! YAY!!! :D

I am having my usual lesson in the morn on my 'usual pony' BUT my friend and i are having a quick lesson together first and swapping ponies.

Quite excited/nervous as have never ridden this particular pony before and he is a bit of a cheeky one!!:p

Tomorrow I have a range of exciting things to do, including buying tyres and buying my mum the rest of her mothers day present. On Sunday I'm up bright and early for a riding lesson, then coming home for a mother's day dinner with my mum and dad and their mums and dads!

Yay, it's the weekend!!! :D

Tomorrow I'm going to see about getting a new car (I'd like a Toyota RAV 4). Probably going to import it from UK, as the prices over here are ridiculous for anything half decent!!!

Then I have my lesson in the afternoon, and then out with OH for a meal in the evening.

Sunday my friend is taking Shads out for a ride, and I'm going to watch another friend, who I actually have Shads on loan from, do her dressage test on her new horsey! Fingers crossed they do well, I'm sure they will! :D

So a busy, but fun weekend! It will hopefully go better than it started as I just got stopped by the police on my way home for having a dodgy back light!! Stupid old car!! :mad:

newrider.com