It's the end of the road for my beloved Tango :-(

ladywiththebaby

Mar 6, 2007
Cambridge
I am heart broken. And actually I am also totally numb. One minute I am ok and pretending it is not happening, the next I am a mess.

Tango has either a disease of the gut or a tumour. His diorreah was not caused by apples. We have tried various things and lots of tests but the upshot is that on Friday I decided that the right thing to do is to have him PTS on Tuesday. Sorry that it has taken so long to tell you on here, but Sherman then decided that was the perfect day to go lame too.

My beautiful saintly Tango. It hurts so much.

I'm so very very sorry for you, it hurts so much to loose them. Will be thinking of you xx

Oh LWTB, after all you went through to find him, I am so sorry.

He worked very very hard before you got him, and he was lucky to have you in his last years. Lovely Tango, how sad for you.

I am so, so sorry LWTB. It is such a difficult decision to have to make but the right one if he is suffering. Thoughts will be with you on Tuesday. :(

Oh poor you, and poor lovely tango. But at least he has had a lovely home in his last few years and an owner with the courage to do what is best for him. :hug

I'm so very sorry to hear this. You've given him a lovely home and are making the right decision, and I know that doesn't make it less sad. Sending hugs to you both.:hug

Oh I really am so very sorry to hear this. Take heart in the fact that you gave him the best few years of his life and you have always done right by him. Everyone on NR will be thinking of you both on Tuesday. x

I too am so very sorry to read this.... I can only imagine how you must be feeling and no matter how much you know in your heart that it's the right thing doesn't make it any easier to bear. ((Hugs)) Take comfort from the fact that you have given him the best loving home he could have wished for and from the joy he has brought into your life. We are all thinking of you. x

newrider.com