Its never too late!

Tina2011

Mar 23, 2012
Gateway to europe
Just wanted to share a little good news.

My eldest sister has just got engaged to be married at 64 years old.

She married first at 18years and divorced at 42 years. She has spent the last 20 years on her own being fiercely independent. She has had several boyfriends but generally sends them packing when they get to serious:giggle:.

One off them, has persisted despite being 'packed off' on more than one occasion.

This time she says she is ready to 'settle down' again. He is very nice and he also has plenty of money (I thought those types always went for young blondes?).

I am really pleased for her and him. We are all going out to celebrate at the weekend:dance:

That sounds great - and agree totally, never too late! Pah, she is a spring chicken, look at the likes of Rod Stewart - am sure he got married again later on in life as do lots of celebs. Your sis is most fashionable! Congrats to her.

That's lovely news Tina. Age should be no barrier to finding someone to share your life with, and I hope they will be very happy.

Enjoy the celebrations, but no thick head the next morning, ya hear?? :giggle:

Well bless my soul, so if OH meets a mysterious and rapid end I am still eligible for the dating game then?:bounce:

Seriously though, very, very good luck to your sis. I wish her many, many happy years with her new husband.:smile:

As in, 'I'm sorry officer, I have no idea how that weed killer got on his cornflakes', Mrs C.? :bounce:

Oh dear me No...I read far too many 'who dunnits' and watch far too much American crime on Sky to be so predictable....I would NOT be caught!:bounce::bounce:.....and I have told him so on many occasions!:ninja:

How lovely. No, its never too late. I am a letting agent and showed an 80 year old lady a bungalow. She told me her 'boyfriend' lived around the corner and wanted her to move in with him, but she wanted to keep her independence and have her own home!!! Deaf as a post, but real fun, and fully made up. Just lovely.

How lovely. No, its never too late. I am a letting agent and showed an 80 year old lady a bungalow. She told me her 'boyfriend' lived around the corner and wanted her to move in with him, but she wanted to keep her independence and have her own home!!! Deaf as a post, but real fun, and fully made up. Just lovely.

Yes thats funny. My mum had a 'suiter' a few years ago, just a friend she insisted (she is 87). I said to her the other day, "what happened to Bill?" she replied, "oh he was to old and fussy for me, I like my own space":giggle:

God she is brave, one woman in my life has been quite enough thank you very much. God forbid if anything happened to Mrs PH i wouldnt last long as i cant cook dont even know how the washing machine works or any other of the kitchen appliances. I would be gone in a matter of weeks, found starved to death in the same old shirt.

God she is brave, one woman in my life has been quite enough thank you very much. God forbid if anything happened to Mrs PH i wouldnt last long as i cant cook dont even know how the washing machine works or any other of the kitchen appliances. I would be gone in a matter of weeks, found starved to death in the same old shirt.

Don't worry, if anything should happen to Mrs PH I'm sure Cortrasna would bump off her husband & the two of you could shack up....

Plus you have a whole forum of ladies here, I'm sure between us we could take care of you!

Don't worry, if anything should happen to Mrs PH I'm sure Cortrasna would bump off her husband & the two of you could shack up....

Plus you have a whole forum of ladies here, I'm sure between us we could take care of you!

Oh no I'm sure I could never live up to Mrs. Pinkheather's high standard of care and patience with the useless old divil.....apart from that I really don't do toy boys!:giggle:

I am very encouraged by the kind thought but like i said Mrs PH has been the only woman in my life and she is more than enough woman for any man. Only fault is she has a vicious temper and only yesterday i had the wet dish cloth thrown in my direction over some petty squabble, you would think people in their 60s would have calmed down by then.

I am very encouraged by the kind thought but like i said Mrs PH has been the only woman in my life and she is more than enough woman for any man. Only fault is she has a vicious temper and only yesterday i had the wet dish cloth thrown in my direction over some petty squabble, you would think people in their 60s would have calmed down by then.

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Imo all men need a firm hand, in the form of a strong women:giggle: Mrs PH sounds like a real diamond:smile:

newrider.com