It's friday!

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
What are we all up to? I've actually been off all week and haven't put it to very good use due to a number of reasons. However I have done lots of riding and spent lots of time with Ale so not all bad!!

Tonight I've got a pizza and watching rubbish TV :p

Tomorrow I plan on getting things together again as I have work, then riding my share and going to do housework tomorrow evening.

Sunday going for a nice hack and then popping into work and might try and go for a walk to, just need to keep busy again and put down the chocolate!.

I'm just thrashing away at my assignments, hoping to get them done by Monday. And sorting out my CV ready to start applying for jobs!

Reactions: Prjsmk
I'm just thrashing away at my assignments, hoping to get them done by Monday. And sorting out my CV ready to start applying for jobs!
I've not got any assignments set currently, it's a nice feeling to have a couple of weeks off of the pressure! Good luck for the job hunt

Tomorrow I'm loading the bull first thing and taking him back to his owner. One of the girls was supposed to be riding but she cancelled as she's suffering concussion after coming off a horse last week and being trampled. So I've got both to exercise. Also I've got to get some cows back from there conservation grazing to my fields for there TB test next week. As there being moved on foot. I'm contemplating being a cowboy and using the horse. It would give the horse his exercise and save me time. Could be fun.
Sunday I'm off to a veterinary talk on cattle TB.

Tomorrow morning we have to go and pick up a stere of wood for the wood stove (a stere is a cubic meter) we don't have enough as the winters been so cold this year. If my back holds out I'll go riding, if not another day lying flat and taking it easy:( Tonight we're have chilli con carne :):):)

Reactions: MrA
Hahaha not a lot planned, I'm jiggered for all the wrong reasons lol wish I could say I was aching through excessive riding! But no, just opening bales and lugging them. Mini hayledge bales are heavy and we need to open so many per day to give them chance to dry out due to some being a bit too wet. Anyway, Mr T's made a nice italian meal which is in the croc as I type and I'm about to go and tuck everyone up for the night. Cold Fosters here I come!!! Tomorrow will be hopefully a day with Mr T on the yard re jigging stuff. We have loads of things that need doing right now.

Tomorrow I'm loading the bull first thing and taking him back to his owner. One of the girls was supposed to be riding but she cancelled as she's suffering concussion after coming off a horse last week and being trampled. So I've got both to exercise. Also I've got to get some cows back from there conservation grazing to my fields for there TB test next week. As there being moved on foot. I'm contemplating being a cowboy and using the horse. It would give the horse his exercise and save me time. Could be fun.
Sunday I'm off to a veterinary talk on cattle TB.

I'm really into cowboys and roping currently after watching heartland TV series, that does sound fun!

I've been dragging two hay bales at once down the field the last few weeks one for cows, one for horses. It nearly kills me. We had to do mostly silage this year instead of hay due to the wet summer and thought we could just pull off the wades but we soon gave up on that as we couldn't lift them due to how heavy it was. Have resorted to using the tractor to feed it.

Im going out clubbing.... Joking! I own a horse clubbing doesnt come in the budget haha!

no plans for the weekend really, just horsey stuff, might get out for a ride.
all week been clearing the field off poop, bit of inhand stuff with the cob

I've got a completely horsey weekend, as the OH has gone away with a friend for the weekend to watch football.

This morning I played onlinewith Pete this morning, been at work & I've had an Equpilates un-mounted lesson this evening.

Tomorrow: I'm hoping to hack Pete in the morning & in the afternoon my instructor is holding a Parelli catch up open afternoon at hers. In the evening, I'll probably just pop down

Sunday: Hacking Pete again & I'm excited by my first 'lazy'/no plans afternoonnof the year :)

I'm building Hank's shelter today, so picking up my friends pick up truck in half hour, then off to pick up the supplies, if I get all that done in good time I'll sneak in a ride on Jess and do the actual building after lunch. My parents are arriving at some point (I've warned her if she arrives too early she'll be helping with shelter building) as its mothers birthday and were out for curry tonight. Tomorrow I suspect my folks won't leave until lunchtime at best, if the weather is still holding I might get a ride in but it's meant to start closing in tomorrow, we have weather warnings for late Monday so I might get lucky.

I woke up this morning and thought "il go for a hack" but just walked my dogs which has changed my mind on that! Its so flipping cold! No hacking today! 20 mins groundwork instead

I am sorting out the lambing pens and I have to clean out the big communal pens which will be hard work..OH is helping me..thank goodness:D I also have all the usual chores to do . I don't think I will get a chance to ride today but he was ridden yesterday (was a real plonker, trying to take off:eek:) I might try and go for a run tomorrow, as I have started the couch to 5k .:D

We went for a lovely sunrise hack this morning, boy was it chilly! Minus 1 but with a wind chill of minus 7, my feet and hands were warm (heat pads) but by the time we got back my body was starting to feel decidedly chilled.
Am at work now, looking out at the glorious sunshine and for once not wishing I was outside.

Reactions: Trewsers
Beautiful and sunny here but chilly and quite breezy. I doubt if I'd get warm in the time I pootled on Zi. He's not bothered though - lol mr laid back is happily munching.

I helped my It's cousin move house last night, busy evening. No hunting today boo hiss but it's also freezing so maybe not the worst thing. Went down to Lottie this morning now back in my onesie :p

Not sure what I'm doing tomorrow, it's very boring having horse off games I don't know what to do with myself.

Had a lesson followed by a short hack this morning - freezing in the icy wind, but glorious if you can find a sheltered sunny spot - the actual yard at the Yard is one such spot and you could have thought it was nearly shorts weather sitting there. Anyway, decided to make the best of the weather because it's forecast to be much worse from Monday so as soon as I've finished my coffee I'll be tack & boots cleaning in preparation for **possible** hunting tomorrow, then off back to the yard to clean the horse, then put horses to bed and then walk the dog, or might be the other way round depending on time. So tomorrow hopefully hunting, then doing all cleaning chores in reverse and then back down to earth with a supermarket home delivery and the ironing. What better than winding down after the weekend with a basket of ironing? :p

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com