Its friday - what are you doing this weekend?

candyflosspot

bossy boots
Sep 7, 2010
Sheffield
Happy Friday :):)

Here is a song that i cant get out of my head at the moment (infact i am waking in the middle of the night with it in my head :eek:)

I am a busy bee tomorrow - have a 2 hour driving lesson then riding late afternoon on dobby dobble bobble. :)

On Sunday i am going to the gym for a run , and going home where for the remainder of the day i am going to sit on my backside. Contemplate life, watch some tv and look forward to my sunday roast.

you???

Reactions: Trewsers
Ok own up, who snuck a secret video camera into my bedroom?? lol That video looks like me thirty years ago having a dance round the room, still do it now when no one's home but sadly not that slim anymore.
I'm happy happy today as for once I HAVE A WEEKEND OFF! woohooo going to Canwell show tomorrow and meeting up with some old yard friends there, other than that I'm going to spend lots of time with Belle and hopefully get a decent hack or two in.

I've got people coming early tomorrow to collect ebay gear. Then I will probably make Mr T and I a slap up breskfast of sossies and t cakes. Hopefully ride and then got some work to do.
After that I intend to read this months Your Horse and last months Horse and Rider - hurrah!
Sunday I hope to have a lazy day which includes a ride then a long nap. And a bit of house work - house still a dump but got washing to do and the caravan to hoover and dust. All soooo thrilling (not!)

Reactions: candyflosspot
Ok own up, who snuck a secret video camera into my bedroom?? lol That video looks like me thirty years ago having a dance round the room, still do it now when no one's home but sadly not that slim anymore.
I'm happy happy today as for once I HAVE A WEEKEND OFF! woohooo going to Canwell show tomorrow and meeting up with some old yard friends there, other than that I'm going to spend lots of time with Belle and hopefully get a decent hack or two in.

i wish i could dance like maddie (the girl in the video). She is on a reality show called Dance Moms that i watch. She has some serious talent.

Sounds like you have a nice weekend planned then KR ! (and you have reminded me to check out the dates for osburton horse trials )

I've got people coming early tomorrow to collect ebay gear. Then I will probably make Mr T and I a slap up breskfast of sossies and t cakes. Hopefully ride and then got some work to do.
After that I intend to read this months Your Horse and last months Horse and Rider - hurrah!
Sunday I hope to have a lazy day which includes a ride then a long nap. And a bit of house work - house still a dump but got washing to do and the caravan to hoover and dust. All soooo thrilling (not!)

i think sunday is a good day for doing nothing ..i believe we have storms coming our way !

Not sure yet, still avoiding a family get together (can't stand the competitiveness :rolleyes: and I have about as much interest in a relatives new Instafamily as I in do last weeks washing)

Poo picking at some point and having a good scratch of the head and think about what to do for a winter plan of elec fencing for the field.

Pretty boring really ! Add in a family outing at some point though

I'm going down to Warwickshire to visit a friend who I've not seen in years! Can't wait, going to watch rugby and much drinking and partying will be involved! Then Sunday I shall be regretting drinking and realising I am not 18 anymore and can't recover quite so well :D:p

Reactions: Trewsers
Im working :( 12 - 8:30 today and Saturday and then from quarter to 4 on sunday. Day off monday though!!
Ill pop up tonight to see the horses after I finish. Same tomorrow and sunday ill ride in the morning. I may try jumping

Well we have this little man coming to stay for the weekend Archie, our grandson who is just 14 months :) we are taking him to a local agricultural show as daughter has been asked to award the rosettes in the donkey class.
Sunday morning off to church and hopefully in the afternoon a ride although it looks like storms are on their way :(

Attachments

• 8 aug 2014 005.JPG
    8 aug 2014 005.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 10
Today I'm doing housework (booooo!) but tomorrow I'm pruning Gem and D just incase Sundays not as bad as they say. Sunday, I'm planning on going to a show with both girls - doing inhand open horse with D and SJ with Gem. If it's raining though, I'm not going to bother as it won't be much fun getting wet thru in my show gear!

Tonight I'm going shopping in Asda (how exciting)

Tomorrow up early for a 5k run, trying to beat my pb of 23.42! Then the rest of the day will be spent at the yard, hacking ale and jumping my friends pony. And doing lots of poo picking etc.

Sunday I am working and hoping to fit in a quick ride on ale after and then a 4 mile run :)

Finish job number 1 at 4pm, go home, have a disco nap and get ready for job number 2 at 7:45! Finish at midnight.

Tomorrow I am going to be busy tidying my flat and working again in the evening.

Sunday I will be tidying my flat again as my annual gas service is due on Monday. Got ragworting and poo-picking to do on Sunday so don't think I'll have a chance to ride Honey (I've basically been told to ride her whenever I want until she goes!) but we'll see.

I've got Monday off though so I will just chill out in PJs while I wait for gas service person to come out then I'll probably spend the rest of the day up at the yard or just chilling out! I am in desperate need of a chill out day!!!

Well we have this little man coming to stay for the weekend Archie, our grandson who is just 14 months :) we are taking him to a local agricultural show as daughter has been asked to award the rosettes in the donkey class.
Sunday morning off to church and hopefully in the afternoon a ride although it looks like storms are on their way :(

Archie looks like a natural - great position!

Reactions: Dizzy Woo
The video didn't come up when I first read this post. I sort of love and hate this song at the same time. A band called Twin Atlantic covered it the other day on radio one and I have to say I prefer their version!

The video didn't come up when I first read this post. I sort of love and hate this song at the same time. A band called Twin Atlantic covered it the other day on radio one and I have to say I prefer their version!

i like have a look for that on youtube.. i have to admit its screechy in places which is offputting but i love the tune and all the low key sections .

Working tomorrow. Seeing to sox after then if I have the energy . Around to my mates to watch dvds. Sunday is my dad off so working sox and filling up haynets I guess lol x

i like have a look for that on youtube.. i have to admit its screechy in places which is offputting but i love the tune and all the low key sections .

I screech along to it in the car for a laugh. I think that is what I like about it, it is a fun song to sing along to. Musically it isn't my cup of tea!

Reactions: candyflosspot
newrider.com