It's Friday, the sun is shining, the weekend is nearly here...

bluntcrayon

Oct 21, 2009
Chelmsford
Why don't they just send us all home from work???

Oh well we're on the home stretch people! I may be daring and skive off at 4.50pm! What are your plans?

I'm going out with OH for drinks and something to eat tonight - probably try the new Nando's in town.

LIE IN tomorrow WOOP :D some boring houseworky stuff then lots of horsey time (exercising 3 of them). Might give Harvs another bath, the big stink that he is.

Getting DVD of the Road and going to watch that Sat night and make a curry :)

Sunday another lie in and more horsey time (exercising all 3 again) and then sitting in Claire's garden drinking vino. Lush!

Sunshine, horses, lie ins, vino, food, chat, perfect weekend! :D

Im off today... but working 1230pm tomorrow through to 130pm Sunday. LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And spending my day "Rug making" today so not even out in sun! Both ponies are sweaty today its so warm!

My god woman. Excercising all 3 twice in one weekend in this heat. Come Monday morning you would have lost that extra weight you reckon you've put on is the last 6 months!!

(Anybody reading this I think BC is imagining things, she does not need to lose an ounce she is tiny)!

You'll probably take Harvs into the school, 30 minutes later, all that would be left of you is a puddle of sweat!!.

See you Sunday. Plenty of Vino lined up and some food.. Can't wait. Chilling in the garden with wine and sunshine. My idea of happiness.

BC, thought you were slightly mad, now I know it! it's going to be 28 degress out there...my horsey time is going to involve a very dirty grey horse turning into a beautiful white floating arab with wings...then I will wake up and bath the monster to try to get rid of all the green and brown stains! I'm sure he thinks he's a coloured, not a grey!

2 of the girls at the yard are eventing this weekend:eek::eek: rather them than me I'd die bombing around xc course in this heat. One was eventing today the other at the same comp tomorrow.
I worked today and have work tomorrow and Sunday :(. But I was sick at work today so may get away with not going tomorrow seeing as Im a care worker and you should not workfor 48 hours after last bout of sickness

When I read the first post and the first line, I thought you said you were going skydiving! hahahahaha. Yes, agreed, we should all be given time off to enjoy the beautiful weather! Am currently trying to persuade OH to finish work early and come enjoy the horses with me.........(have only just got back from an extended lunch time poo picking - this activity is suddenly very popular with me!)
Tonight NOTHING ON EARTH will disturb me! Its the LAST episode of Ashes to AShes and I will not be bothered by anything or anybody............
I may well have to partake of a lager (diet or no)
Am working tomorrow - boo hoo!
Sunday equals horse time! hurrah! OH and I are making new paddocks - if the ground isn't too hard that is.

I'm getting all excited about the Ashes to Ashes finale this evening and we always have a takeaway on a Friday so looking forward to that too! OH is away for the weekend as of tomorrow morning, so I'm off to Bluewater having a day out with Mum (will see ponios in the morning). Then having a totally horsey day on Sunday, pony cleaning, tack cleaning, storage cleaning - you name I'm cleaning it!!! lol.

I tested Puz out yday morning and she's sound so I'm going to take her for a pootle round the block to start bringing her back up again (YAYAYAYAYAY!) and this weekend is going to be the first under new regime of Inca's education programme (been introducing her gently to it thus far) and Puz's fitness etc programme. Got loads of dressage nearby that I'd like to take Puz to this year although the last few weeks of lameness have got in the way a bit, so really excited about getting her fitness back up again!

When I read the first post and the first line, I thought you said you were going skydiving! hahahahaha. Yes, agreed, we should all be given time off to enjoy the beautiful weather! Am currently trying to persuade OH to finish work early and come enjoy the horses with me.........(have only just got back from an extended lunch time poo picking - this activity is suddenly very popular with me!)
Tonight NOTHING ON EARTH will disturb me! Its the LAST episode of Ashes to AShes and I will not be bothered by anything or anybody............
I may well have to partake of a lager (diet or no)
Am working tomorrow - boo hoo!
Sunday equals horse time! hurrah! OH and I are making new paddocks - if the ground isn't too hard that is.

I think the ground is OK. I've just put in strip grazing for the pony and it was fine.

I am itching to ride my boy again but my big toe is still painful and can't put any pressure on it and the rest of my foot and toes keep swelling up.

Don't think I will be able to get my boots on. Perhaps I should leave it another week? That would mean I havn't ridden for 5 weeks by then. God I am gonna feel it and be rather stiff!!

Lunch in the gazebo I think with a few vino's then again Sunday!!

I've just finished one of the heaviest weeks of work ever and am currently sitting in pjs infront of the tv and laptop with a beer trying to destress. Tomorrow I'm having a sleep in (which will probably result in me up at 7am:rolleyes:) and I will be all too aware that I have no horse to go annoy so no plans for whole weekend. :(
Would love to go away for a couple of days and even got paid today so can actually afford it but sadly billy no mates so thats a no go. Auch well, guess I'll just go sunbathe in my empty field and do some poo picking and reading. Rock n roll.:p

ETA At some point I think I'll probably go visit my wee Flip and give him a big hug. Missing him loads.

I will be disciplining a small child and a horse this weekend. Again. All I seem to do is make rules then stick to them whilst a creature looks at me with pleading eyes as if to say 'but why can't i do that? I used to'.

When I've finished that I will be taking girls for their 2nd riding lesson, choosing paint, and hosting a BBQ. And most importantly, all of these lovely thinks will come wrapped up in a lovely case of PMT :mad:

I'm working too... oh the benefits of working outside :cool: Pony Club tomorrow as usual - we'll probably take the kids and ponies swimming in the lake as it's supposed to be 32/33 degrees again, in the afternoon I think we'll be chilling out indoors doing b-all! Sunday my boss is going dressage judging and I'm going as her writer, I've never done it before so should be interesting.

When you are all having your drinks tomorrow, have one for ME, I will be
locked in a cell block, probably full of tonights revellers until 15.00hrs.......

still time to grab a lager or two tomorrow night though, no more than that
cos I will be doing the same Sunday Morning:p

newrider.com