It's a lovely day for......

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
going sticking! The sun is out and it's just the right temp for sticking. I think we may be here for a little while longer so time to gather sticks for kindling. Haven't lit the fire for a year almost so I've no stores at all. I'm devising a sack for gathering them, which will be an old hay net with a hayledge bag lining to prevent the sticks poking through. Going for a wander - will post pics of my gathering later. Thought about taking the girls in hand at one point but that might be a bit too ambitious even tho they'd probably just munch the grass........
What is everyone else doing? Do you have nice weather today?

I have taken mine black berry picking but she eats the produce. :)
Me too! I love it though, it was a nice thing to do together.

I was supposed to be xc schooling today but couldn't as I had a work deadline at 11am. By some miracle I've actually managed to hit it! I still have a load of work to do but the immediate pressure is off - phew. I think I'll take Roxy out for a quick hack this afternoon. Enjoy a ride in the sun!

Suffering badly from tonsillitis :( and trying to rest before cycling 75miles tomorrow :D its lovely and sunny though today!

I ride and allow the horses to pick blackberries does that count?
I'm full of cold or flu,onto day 5 and still feel rotten,after forcing myself to ride and garden all week,yesterday afternoon I literally burst into tears I was that sore and couldn't breath and have since spent the best part of 24 hrs in bed. Sun is shining here but I'm so cold I have electric blanket on in bed fully clothed. Hoping to sweat the bloody thing away!
I love the sound of your stick collector,we use an idea bag but the dogs can pinch them and by the time we are home half the stash has been chewed! Look forward to seeing a photo as may pinch your idea :)

I'm full of cold or flu,onto day 5 and still feel rotten,after forcing myself to ride and garden all week,yesterday afternoon I literally burst into tears I was that sore and couldn't breath and have since spent the best part of 24 hrs in bed. Sun is shining here but I'm so cold I have electric blanket on in bed fully clothed. Hoping to sweat the bloody thing away!
I love the sound of your stick collector,we use an idea bag but the dogs can pinch them and by the time we are home half the stash has been chewed! Look forward to seeing a photo as may pinch your idea :)

Poor you, sending lots of healthy vibes, it's just horrid feeling so ill you need bed. Lots of get well on its way!

Reactions: mystiquemalaika
Suffering badly from tonsillitis :( and trying to rest before cycling 75miles tomorrow :D its lovely and sunny though today!

Sorry that's popping up again :( You seemed to have gone a decent stretch without it

Hope it clears soon!! lots of vibes!!

Reactions: MrA
Empty hayledge bags are soooo useful!
That's the first load of many.........:D

Now I reckon if you got a photo of sticks on the front, you could sell that.
I say this because people buy cheese, carrot and veg already chopped. Ice cubes and such so I challenge you to market it ;)

Do you want any Westcountry sticks, those are organic. :)

Sorry eaten the black berries ;)

Now I reckon if you got a photo of sticks on the front, you could sell that.
I say this because people buy cheese, carrot and veg already chopped. Ice cubes and such so I challenge you to market it ;)

Do you want any Westcountry sticks, those are organic. :)

Sorry eaten the black berries ;)

Heheheeee love it!:D:D

newrider.com