It only happens to me part two

After my Capel Manor Saddlery College saga I thought things couldn't get worse, they did, the next day.
I was getting the camper turned round to go out to take the dogs (3) for a walk, I usually back up and go round out of my road into a little lane (Bourne Lane in Caterham, look it up on streetmap.co.uk and you will see how bendy it is)
As you go to go round the first bend and as all the cars parked down it either side right round the bends if you meet anything you are stuffed, so we locals have learnt to use the house on the left hand side corner windows as mirrows, great way of seeing anything coming before you get there round the bend!
Well, I was approaching the first corner and looked in the "mirror" and saw a large van coming round, so I stopped and flashed my lights knowing the light would bounce off the windows of the house and he would see it and come round, he flashed his lights at the same time as I did and was waiting for me. I waited, by now a silver car had come up behind me and was wondering what the hell I was doing.
I flashed again and he flashed me back at the same time!
I gave up and went forward not wanting to pee the car behind off any further, as I got round the corner the van had disappeared, then I realised much to my embarrassment it had been my own reflection I had been sitting there waiting for and flashing at!
The window on the house must have been open at a slight angel so it reflected me instead of what was round the corner!
Oz :)

newrider.com