Isolation boredom

Aug 24, 2021
Hi all,
Any book suggestions? I’m two days into my school holidays and I’m bored out of my mind! I’ve re read ALL my books, I read basically anything, I prefer longer books, 200 pages and over, Andy suggestions? Horse related or not?
Thanks 😁

Get Kindle Unlimited, thousands of books to read! Just scroll through and see what takes your fancy, if you start it and don't like it pick something else.

Reactions: Trewsers
If you like fantasy The Wheel of Time is a good series, and long, each book is long and there is 15 of them. I like a good long series as I'm always disappointed when books end 😝

@Jessey I loved that series. I see that a TV series is being made, I have mixed feelings about that because I found the books gave me such strong pictures of the characters and I know they'll get it "wrong". It's like The Lord of The Rings films - they were good in their own right but there were times I felt like shouting at the screen because they strayed from the books!

Reactions: Jessey
If you like fantasy The Wheel of Time is a good series, and long, each book is long and there is 15 of them. I like a good long series as I'm always disappointed when books end 😝
What age group are those books aimed at? Just being nosey and have downloaded a chapter to try. Sorry thread hi jacking😳

I would agree they can be pretty heavy going and a bit graphic so more adult but teens might enjoy them too, they were a bit much for my 11 year old friend.

Reactions: Trewsers
Thanks:) I don’t mind more adult books, my favourite author is Matthew Reilly, if you haven’t read his stuff you should

Aloysuis Knight 😍😍😍

newrider.com