Isolation boredom

AJ Yammie

Aug 24, 2021
Hi all,
Any book suggestions? I’m two days into my school holidays and I’m bored out of my mind! I’ve re read ALL my books, I read basically anything, I prefer longer books, 200 pages and over, Andy suggestions? Horse related or not?
Thanks 😁

carthorse

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
Get Kindle Unlimited, thousands of books to read! Just scroll through and see what takes your fancy, if you start it and don't like it pick something else.

Reactions: Trewsers

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
If you like fantasy The Wheel of Time is a good series, and long, each book is long and there is 15 of them. I like a good long series as I'm always disappointed when books end 😝

carthorse

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
@Jessey I loved that series. I see that a TV series is being made, I have mixed feelings about that because I found the books gave me such strong pictures of the characters and I know they'll get it "wrong". It's like The Lord of The Rings films - they were good in their own right but there were times I felt like shouting at the screen because they strayed from the books!

Reactions: Jessey

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
If you like fantasy The Wheel of Time is a good series, and long, each book is long and there is 15 of them. I like a good long series as I'm always disappointed when books end 😝
What age group are those books aimed at? Just being nosey and have downloaded a chapter to try. Sorry thread hi jacking😳

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
I would agree they can be pretty heavy going and a bit graphic so more adult but teens might enjoy them too, they were a bit much for my 11 year old friend.

AJ Yammie

Aug 24, 2021
Thanks:) I don’t mind more adult books, my favourite author is Matthew Reilly, if you haven’t read his stuff you should

Aloysuis Knight 😍😍😍

AJ Yammie

Aug 24, 2021
Ugh, I couldn’t do anything today so I helped with the renos, I slipped on the concrete and tore a muscle in my foot, it hurt so bad!!!! Then my flip flops broke and I fell AGAIN! Ugh, then I washed Jake with a bucked not a hose and it took me ages

• Wow