is the weather better with you today?? I was going to ride.... Blue**pics**

BlueWicked

fluff-free
Jan 13, 2008
in the real world...
so yesterday i posted saying how fed up with the howling gales and rain/sleet/snow I was. :mad:

i woke up this morning and couldnt hear the wind howling anymore:D Or the wheelie bin rolling about outside:rolleyes: Or the rain battering off the window:D

I lay there thinking - I'll get up now and go straight out for a hack before the weather turns again....

I opened the curtains to find this.....

(apolgies if they are big pics, every time I try to resize an image on photobucket it makes my browser crash and close?? anyone know how to fix this?) ETA - managed to do it on hubbys laptop- anyone know why i cant resize on the pc anymore tho? -ta

bluesnow042.jpg

Blue in the snow...

bluesnow023.jpg

bluesnow020.jpg

bluesnow027.jpg

bluesnow033.jpg

bluesnow023.jpg

Last edited:
Sleet and light snow today, not fussed about that its the wind, Ponies wont come out of the bottom feild and I get jet propelled help from the weather! try to get to them.

BlueWicked, hes beautiful - really nice pictures, I especially like the headshot with him munching the grass beneath the snow.

Weathers not too bad where I am int he West Midlands - cold yet sunny, although we have had some very small snow showers lasting not very long at all!:rolleyes:

Ah you're lucky you have real snow! We have stupid crappy snow that doesn't lie although the 40mph winds might have something to do with it, and it's about minus 2! Was going to ride today but Ace has the wind up his tail so to speak already in his stable, there are many scary noises outside!!

bluewicked - where abouts in scotland are you???!!!:confused::confused::D:D

we had snow for about 10 mins here this morning but nothing more, just a bit windy, (was trying to poo pick at my work and the combination of the wind blowing the poo out the barrow and the mini shettie trying to scratch his bum and tip it over, i gave up after 5 barrows!!!!)

bluewicked - where abouts in scotland are you???!!!:confused::confused::D:D

we had snow for about 10 mins here this morning but nothing more, just a bit windy, (was trying to poo pick at my work and the combination of the wind blowing the poo out the barrow and the mini shettie trying to scratch his bum and tip it over, i gave up after 5 barrows!!!!)

South Aberdeenshire :)

ah that makes sense!!! snow looks lovely!!! think we are forecast some here later but so far its been quite a nice day - shame i cant ride, all 3 horses have mysteriously pulled one shoe off each:rolleyes::rolleyes::confused::confused:

me thinks these horses have a plan:p:p;);)

ah that makes sense!!! snow looks lovely!!! think we are forecast some here later but so far its been quite a nice day - shame i cant ride, all 3 horses have mysteriously pulled one shoe off each:rolleyes::rolleyes::confused::confused:

me thinks these horses have a plan:p:p;);)

ha ha! sounds that way!

Im only really an hour from FIFe -well, Glenrothes, where i grew up, so not that far away... we'll blow some down your way:p Where abouts in fife are you?

:eek:We've got blue skies here at the moment despite a forecast of snow!:confused:

Managed to sneak in a hack this morning (our second proper solo hack:D)

Just as we got about half way round the route it started to snow and the wind started to pick up so decided to head home and it ended up brightening up again so I could have stayed out:rolleyes:

Hope it clear up soon!:)

Stupid snow here too, the stuff that doesn't stick.

I'm a fair weather person and being caught in a hail storm yesterday was not my idea of fun - it bloomin hurt too.

Looks lovely where you are though. I don't mind snow so long as it's proper snow like yours.

couldnt believe the snow today went to the tack shop everyones cars were covered
got back to the yard it was sunny!
then took a turn for the worse
x

newrider.com