Introducing my new girl............

MightyQuin

Sep 20, 2011
Mid Cheshire, UK
....... the lovely Lilly :inlove:

Sorted everything with YO today and she is now mine :dance: Been a bit of a busy day all in all so wasn't able to spend as much time with her as I would have liked - but there is always tomorrow. Going to spend time grooming and generally fussing her tomorrow and Quincey too of course :smile:

Many happy times ahead :dance:. Hope you all think she is as lovely as I do (but I am biased of course lol )... here she is anyway (only got one pic at mo, will get more over the weekend).

Lilly.jpg

Thank you everyone xxx :smile:

Have had a lovely day with them both today, grooming and fussing them and making them lovely beds for the night.

Went for a short hack - me riding Q and the girl who has ridden Lilly often riding her again. I have changed Lilly's bit to a french link snaffle and Sophie couldn't believe the difference in her - she went much better and easier in it (she had always a horrible, IMO anyway, straight bar bit which she was always making it plain that she didn't like).

Not quite got the confidence to get on her myself yet but I honestly think my confidence will come faster than I thought - she has never been naughty as far as I have seen, just not understood if you know what I mean. And today she was so good. Very early days I know but I am sure I have got my second gem of a horse (Q being the first gem of course lol)

OH is coming to yard with me tomorrow so will get him taking loads of pics :wub: and will post them asap

Soooooo can`t wait to see more pics of them both ....... Sounds like a fairytale ending for your little mare if you ask me. Glad you listened to her about her bit, it`s often the smallest things that make the biggest difference in keeping them comfortable and happy :happy:

newrider.com