Introducing Jack! **warning pic overload**

minkersmum

Aug 4, 2009
Scotland
Havent been on here much lately as i have been busy with my new 'baby'!!
This is Jack. We adopted him from the spca May 6th and he has been a star. We are all madly in love with him and he has settled into our family incredibly well. I was quite worried about my ability to really love another dog after my lovely Patsy but i have to say Jack is so easy to love and has the same patience and tolerance that Patsy had. What a lovely boy he is, i feel so lucky to have found him. He needed a home and we needed him.
079.jpg

099.jpg

108.jpg

107-1.jpg

and a video with his trainer...my 2 year old!

He reminds me a wee bit of sprocket, the fraggle rock dog. I'm also expecting him to speak any minute now in a wise old man's voice. Ok, its late, I need to go to bed.:unsure:
Don't know who's cuter though, your 2yr old daughter or the dog, or the two of them together in that first pic. Glad to see you back around mrs minkersmum, hows the horsiness - have you found a Dylan replacement yet?

He reminds me a wee bit of sprocket, the fraggle rock dog. I'm also expecting him to speak any minute now in a wise old man's voice. Ok, its late, I need to go to bed.:unsure:

PMSL:bounce: we call him Chewbacca!! He has such a hilarious face which you can change by styling his eyebrows and beard!!

My daughter is at a really funny stage, always making us laugh but i'm sure she'll grow out it soon!!

No Dylan replacement yet but have been riding his best friend Major (Dylans owners mum's horse)

Midsummer night ride tonight...pics to follow ....if i am brave enough to take the camera out!!

Omg yes definitely more chewy than sprocket lol!! Have fun tonight with ur ride and glad ure still getting ur horsey fix.
Know what you mean about the funny toddler stage, nephew number one has his own twitter account (run by my brother in law) for any funny things he comes out with. Keeps me amused!!

newrider.com