Interesting

Doodle92

Apr 6, 2021
The vet was at the yard with her weight bridge. Organised by yo. Yo consistently tells us our horses are fat and they are all badly behaved. Out of all the horses the only one to not go on the scales were hers. And out of all of the horses the only ones that the vet deemed as fat were her 2 horses!

Interesting eh??

If you had organised a weighbridge why wouldnt you put your own on. I really get funny vibes about your yo. Strikes me she likes to tell everyone else what to do.

She did but her horse wouldn’t go on. The had to give up. Everyone did their own horses without an issue. Yes she loves to tell everyone else what to do. I just find it slightly satisfying that the issues she tells us about ours are in fact worst with hers.

She did but her horse wouldn’t go on. The had to give up. Everyone did their own horses without an issue. Yes she loves to tell everyone else what to do. I just find it slightly satisfying that the issues she tells us about ours are in fact worst with hers.

Reminds me of Jim at vet hospital. Their weighbridge came back the day after he was operated on overnight and they wanted an accurate weight for ongoing meds so when I went to visit they were trying to get him on it. Had been trying for some time in fact and were about to give up since they didn't want a fight when he was all stitched up and still a bit groggy post anaesthetic. I asked if they'd let me get him on and they said the insurance wouldn't allow it, I said I'd sign a waiver if they wanted a figure badly. Took a few moments but he walked on with me, they got a reading of us both and then I got them to weigh me on my own - holding him alongside the weighbridge as he wasn't letting me go - to subtract. He was mummy's boy through and through, but at least they got their figure rather than my taped one (mine 675kg, theirs 690kg) and when they saw the difference in him I was allowed my longer visiting times and to handle him!

We all put our own horses on. The only issue with Robin was they are not terribly long and he is a long horse! The ones at the hospital have sides but these were just a plate on the floor.

newrider.com