Interesting Hackamore

Give it a go and come back to us on it:D. I quite like the look of it and to just buy the rings wouldnt be too dear. I suppose you could just put it onto normal hackamore nosebands and curb straps couldnt you?

How did you get on with the "S" hackamore? I still havent tried the hackamore as I seem to be getting the hang of Arnie at "faster than trot" speed (weyhey, I am finally learning how to ride this wee boy of mine:eek:). Now that I've relaxed, he's relaxed:D

I may get one eventually to try and add to my collection :D

Only just got my s hackamore and been away for a week, hopefully going to try it tomorrow but feeling the pressures it should be good as the slightest pressure and it puts pressure on the nose, more pressure and it kicks in the curb, hoping I will only have to use it for brakes when he is going headlong across a field,lol.

correct me if im wrong, but isn't that a kimblewick(sp?) bit on an endurance bridle, and not a hackamore?
OR are you goung to attach something to it to make it a hackamore?

The main picture on the site is a kimblewick on a halter bridle, yes, but if you read my first post it says go to the bitless bridle section and look at the sevenring hackamore, and then the hackamore parts section and look at the flower hackamore

Are you looking at the right thing, michelles? I'm sure OP is talking about the yellow thing with what looks like a flower on the side. To me, it just looks like a different design to a normal hackamore and would do the same thing though the pressure can be increased or decreased according to what ring you attach your reins to. Lots of nose pressure and a little poll pressure.

newrider.com