Intensive bicycle training.

Me too. My hair is half that length and constantly full of knots. Guess plaiting it stop some of that. I cant plait my own hair.
Now theres a reason for me to get a bike. If I cant ride due to his back probs, I could always lead rein to keep my lad exercised.
Would you ride on the pavement or be two abreast on the road.

I absolutely love this and think I may try it with Neala and Torin. We have a mile long private drive here that would be perfect to get to grips with it on.

lol Got me going last night seeing this, sat trying to plait my own hair, without success. And watching you tube vids on how to diy.

lol Got me going last night seeing this, sat trying to plait my own hair, without success. And watching you tube vids on how to diy.

I can plait my own, sadly it just doesn't seem to grow like it used to. Looked back on some pics the other day and it was just sitting on my waist - now it won't go past my mid shoulders....boo hiss! Just keep practising with the plaiting, you'll get there!

There was a girl in Arizona I rode with years ago (1976) that had hair down past her knees!!!...
It was jet black and OMG so thick.
She would let it drape over the horse when she rode. Her hair was really something!!!
But ugh waited one day for her to wash it so we could go someplace-- it took forever!!!!
The slightest little tangle was a really big deal.
I will stick with short hair!!

Reactions: Trewsers
If I had short hair I would have to keep going back to the hairdresser to keep it tidy......I am not organised enough.

Me too. My hair is half that length and constantly full of knots. Guess plaiting it stop some of that. I cant plait my own hair.
Now theres a reason for me to get a bike. If I cant ride due to his back probs, I could always lead rein to keep my lad exercised.
Would you ride on the pavement or be two abreast on the road.
I can't plait my own, unless I bring it to the side and plait on one side - that's easy!

Great photo Wally :)

newrider.com