Ingenious turnout rug

eventerbabe

Dec 16, 2004
I purchased one of these at the weekend and must say it's about time! it won't be going on until the really bad weather but I am highly impressed with the fit, quality and materials on the rug.
http://www.konabo.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=51

I particularly like that the neck and tail flap have 450g fill in them also and the fastenings are very safe and secure. It's a super fit on toby and doesn't seem to budge when he decided to test drive it in the school unannounced!

Big plus in my book is it being british made. So definately ont to think about for those revamping the wardrobe coming up to autumn/winter :)

i didn't pay that ;) show offer of £180-ish and she gave me a third liner for £14. you get an awful lot for your money.

Yup :D gutted their indoor rugs aren't out yet. I'll be investing in one when they do come out. I think the whole concept is a great idea and only adds to their appeal to me. They had some good deals on them at Blair, i'm annoyed now that i didn't buy the 300gram version aswell!

I am still enchanted with my Premier Equine trio rug. Three different underrugs and one over rug. Lasted all last winter, had so many different options and came with two different weight neck attachments (which didn't leak).

What a bargain. Tobes was sporting a lilac trim fly rug (unfortunately faaar too snug for him, so will have to be ebayed). Good for them to get in touch with their feminine side!!!

As lovely as that rug is, I think juney will have to stick with her lovely brand new pink medium weight that was £15 from robbies in the bargin bit!

newrider.com