in the dog house!

CharliesAngel

Jan 15, 2010
Brook is in the dog house!

We were out hacking with a friend who was on her 5 year old connie and all was going brilliantly. We had a few yee-hahs and both were being very good when Brook spooked at a rustle in the trees. She leaped up/sideways and had one of her ‘over reactions’ but in doing so, crashed into my friend’s pony and freaked him out. He ended up ditching my friend and took off up the track :( Brook by this time was fairly wound up but I managed to hold her and thankfully saw him stop in the distance and start to graze. Thankfully friend is 100% fine but I feel very bad! Especially since we were doing ride & lead yesterday with MiniCA and she was so good!

Oh the little madam, its one of those things you just can't predict though, glad your friend is OK.

Bo would put his big boy pants on and be excellent to pony from but the next ride he was invariably a tit, it's like he was letting his hair down after the responsibility of leading last time :rolleyes:

yeh i felt so guilty, her poor boy got such a fright. im so glad they were both ok or id be feeling terrible now, silly brook!

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com